Author Topic: Smejtura adolescent moderator - abusing privilegies  (Read 591 times)

Offline HonestNoob

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello,

I would like to complain about smejtura banning capacitor.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=capacitor

in this game
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6296645

This person is unreasonable moderator. Unable to accept lost game, which was caused by him just as much as anybody else. Please remove his privilegies and please choose moderators more cautiusly.. e.g. >15yo, Common sense, able to stand disapointment...

Thanks

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Regardless of situation that lead to the Sanction, Moderation Log is incomplete ,therefore your Ban must be removed.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Also a Note to you , Moderators are regular people ,just like anyone else ,their decisions also have an Emotional Note to some degree , with that said , try not to disrespect them since they are trying to provide good service to the Server and provide better Quality of Gaming for all of us.
Sejtura is a mature person , and a good moderator overall , but he is same like you and me, a human, therefore he can not be perfect.

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is the reason i banned you and i don't mind your ban has been removed...
I banned you because you refused to play. So you broke Ingame rule...
While enemy was pushing mid rack and towers, you ported top and went creeping... Tell me if i am lying ? That's the only reason i gave you ban. Because we were playing 1 hour, we had 2 sides taken... You could try to def with Bloodseeker instead of letting enemy take down throne.
I will attach screenshot that prove i am not lying.
Also i am too old to get mad about your words here at Forum.

And one more thing... Akasha got banned cuz of family flame. screenshot also provided below.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
@Sejtura
Feel free to ban him , just fill in Game Link - Request link [post it in Reports].
There was no mistake in your decisions, just the Formularity.