Author Topic: unban request  (Read 360 times)

Offline hayat-kaydiran

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: hayat-kaydiran
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban request
« on: May 29, 2020, 09:23 »
hayat-kaydiran
Jimmy
Cursing the others
Reason is that he started the flame me for no reason in the previous game. He started curse on my family and my daughter because we were losing against them as 2 vs 4. In the topic, he says he is turkish he curses me with turkish words. He is such a liar, he's also turkish and he said worse words in our language. It's the reason I banned because I don't have any screen shots? His name is ProLegioner, He does the same thing, He curses people while he is wining, he is mad because I won the game, he would'nt sent any screen shots here if he won that game. If there's a way that we can get the replay of the game, let me know how to do it, so you can see what  words he meant.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 10:12 »
This doesnt work like that.
If you want you can report him also for Insulting your family, but that doesnt mean u wont be sanctioned.

Offline hayat-kaydiran

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: hayat-kaydiran
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 10:40 »
I did not ask for that, It's just unfair, he compelled me, he started to flame, and he only copied the words I said, that's all, if cursing to the others is forbidden here, he is the only one to blame.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 16:30 »
Cursing is forbidden, he used the ability to report you and you got banned , regardless of everything , your IP Lock should expire in 2 Hours, i can reduce 2 hours from lock due above mentioned reasons.