Author Topic: Can't install launcher  (Read 1903 times)

Offline NastyGanks

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: NastyGanks
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Can't install launcher
« on: May 29, 2020, 01:27 »
Hey, am trying to install your launcher,, want to try this platform,, and i get this

Code: [Select]
===== Starting installation process =====
Received w3 path 1.26a: C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III
Received euro path: C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net
=================================
=============STEP 1==============
Extracting files
Backing up files before extraction
Dbg: \w3l.exe
Dbg: \w3lh.dll
Dbg: \wl27.dll
Dbg: \tft.w3k
Dbg: \roc.w3k
Dbg: C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III\w3l.exe
Backing up C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III\w3l.exe
Dbg: C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III\w3lh.dll
Dbg: C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III\wl27.dll
Finished backing up files
Copying :\data\w3l.exe to \w3l.exe
Copying :\data\w3lh.dll to \w3lh.dll
Copying :\data\wl27.dll to \wl27.dll
Copying :\data\tft.w3k to \tft.w3k
Copying :\data\roc.w3k to \roc.w3k
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III\w3l.exe
Copying :\data\w3l.exe.126 to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III\w3l.exe
Copying :\data\w3lh.dll.126 to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III\w3lh.dll
Copying :\data\wl27.dll.126 to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III\wl27.dll
Copying :\data\xdelta3.exe to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\xdelta3.exe
Copying :\data\xpam.exe to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\xpam.exe
Copying :\data\xpam.ini to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\xpam.ini
Copying :\data\gproxy.exe to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\gproxy.exe
Copying :\data\botan.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\botan.dll
Copying :\data\gproxy.ini to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\gproxy.ini
Copying :\data\gproxy.log to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\gproxy.log
Copying :\data\xpam_pub.pem to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\xpam_pub.pem
Copying :\data\eurobattle.reg to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\eurobattle.reg
Copying :\data\update.bat to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\update.bat
Copying :\data\uninstaller.exe to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\uninstaller.exe
Copying :\data\zlib.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\zlib.dll
Copying :\data\quazip.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\quazip.dll
Copying :\data\Qt5Core.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\Qt5Core.dll
Copying :\data\Qt5Gui.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\Qt5Gui.dll
Copying :\data\Qt5Network.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\Qt5Network.dll
Copying :\data\Qt5Widgets.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\Qt5Widgets.dll
Copying :\data\libeay32.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\libeay32.dll
Copying :\data\ssleay32.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\ssleay32.dll
Copying :\data\sounds\challenge-completed.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\challenge-completed.wav
Copying :\data\sounds\challenge-started.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\challenge-started.wav
Copying :\data\sounds\friend-join-game.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\friend-join-game.wav
Copying :\data\sounds\hosted.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\hosted.wav
Copying :\data\sounds\moderate.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\moderate.wav
Copying :\data\sounds\slap.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\slap.wav
Copying :\data\sounds\started.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\started.wav
Copying :\data\sounds\unmoderate.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\unmoderate.wav
Copying :\data\sounds\whisper.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\whisper.wav
Copying :\data\sounds\kicked.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\kicked.wav
Copying :\data\sounds\announcement.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\announcement.wav
Copying :\data\sounds\autojoin.wav to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\autojoin.wav
Copying :\data\platforms\qwindows.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\platforms\qwindows.dll
Copying :\data\msvcp140.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\msvcp140.dll
Copying :\data\vcruntime140.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\vcruntime140.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\botan.dll
Copying :\data\botan.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\botan.dll
Copying :\data\bncache.dat to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\bncache.dat
Copying :\data\euro3icons.bni to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\euro3icons.bni
Copying :\data\plink.exe to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\plink.exe
Copying :\data\proxychains.conf to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\proxychains.conf
Copying :\data\proxychains_hook_x86.dll to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\proxychains_hook_x86.dll
Copying :\data\proxychains_win32_x86.exe to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\proxychains_win32_x86.exe
Finished extracting files
=============STEP 2==============
Skipping W3 update check, latest W3 not selected
=============STEP 3==============
Backing up MPQ
Updating MPQ with custom icons
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III\War3Patch.mpq
Rolling back icons
Could not revert the file: Destination file exists
Rolling back W3 update
Deleting new files (48)
Deleting \w3l.exe
Deleting \w3lh.dll
Deleting \wl27.dll
Deleting \tft.w3k
Deleting \roc.w3k
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III\w3lh.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III\wl27.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\xdelta3.exe
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\xpam.exe
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\xpam.ini
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\gproxy.exe
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\botan.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\gproxy.ini
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\gproxy.log
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\xpam_pub.pem
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\eurobattle.reg
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\update.bat
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\uninstaller.exe
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\zlib.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\quazip.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\Qt5Core.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\Qt5Gui.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\Qt5Network.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\Qt5Widgets.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\libeay32.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\ssleay32.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\challenge-completed.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\challenge-started.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\friend-join-game.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\hosted.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\moderate.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\slap.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\started.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\unmoderate.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\whisper.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\kicked.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\announcement.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\sounds\autojoin.wav
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\platforms\qwindows.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\msvcp140.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\vcruntime140.dll
Could not remove C:/Documents and Settings/User/My Documents/Preuzimanja/Eurobattle.net/botan.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\bncache.dat
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\euro3icons.bni
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\plink.exe
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\proxychains.conf
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\proxychains_hook_x86.dll
Deleting C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Eurobattle.net\proxychains_win32_x86.exe
Reverting C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Eurobattle.net\W3PATH_126\w3l.exe.126
INSTALLATION FAILED OR WAS CANCELED. SEE THE ABOVE LOG FOR ERRORS OR CONTACT TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Please help, thanks.

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Can't install launcher
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 03:03 »
I believe you shouldn`t have Warcraft III opened while installing client
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline NastyGanks

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 03:34 »
Well,,, who would've known... it worked haha, thanks man , but now i face another problem, when i try to lauch DotA it says Lauching GProxy in left bottom corner and just vanishes and nothing happens?

Offline NastyGanks

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 03:58 »
Dunno how to edit post if i even can... hmmm so basically i somewhat managed to launch gproxy manually , and now i face the problem of when i press DotA thingy, it says GProxy already running... but nothing else happens,,, can't join bnet at all.... ?

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 05:26 »
Provide us gproxy logs then !

This is how you do it: link

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2020, 12:39 »
Dunno how to edit post if i even can... hmmm so basically i somewhat managed to launch gproxy manually , and now i face the problem of when i press DotA thingy, it says GProxy already running... but nothing else happens,,, can't join bnet at all.... ?

What system do you have?
Xp?

Offline NastyGanks

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 13:58 »

What system do you have?
Xp?

Yes , it's xp, saw your thread and installed proxy that guy provided, but still not working
----

Provide us gproxy logs then !

This is how you do it: link

Code: [Select]
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] hiding console
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] starting winsock
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] setting process priority to "above normal"
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Server: server.eurobattle.net
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] W3 path: C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Preuzimanja\Warcraft III
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Listening for gproxy games on port [6125]
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Listening for warcraft 3 connections on port 6112
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] GProxy++ Xpam Version 14
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] List of commands: !commands
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][GPROXY][LOG_INFO] Created euro reg key
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][GPROXY][LOG_INFO] Created blizz reg key
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] GPROXY READY
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting max 35 seconds for W3 to start
[29-05-2020 13:55:26][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:27][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:28][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:29][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:30][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:31][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:32][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:33][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:34][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:35][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:36][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:37][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:38][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:39][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:40][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:41][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:42][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:43][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:44][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:45][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:46][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:47][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:48][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:49][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...
[29-05-2020 13:55:50][SYSTEM][LOG_INFO] Waiting W3...

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 14:05 »
What system do you have?
Xp?

Stfu, Grga.

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 15:55 by AntlermanXXL »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline NastyGanks

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2020, 18:28 »
Yeaaaaaah,,,, am not gonna do that... why can i play on so many other platforms perfectly fine (i need this machine to be XP for reasons that are your not concern) and there is so much hassle to play on this platform...? hmeeh, :S

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2020, 20:50 »
There was indeed some problem with win xp, i though it has been fixed by now but seems no

You could try to launch without gproxy, its only needed if you want to play dota games or custom games hosted by lagabuse bots

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 20:52 »
Yeaaaaaah,,,, am not gonna do that... why can i play on so many other platforms perfectly fine (i need this machine to be XP for reasons that are your not concern) and there is so much hassle to play on this platform...? hmeeh, :S

Well, sorry, i did not know that you are able to run Warcraft 3 1.26 while using another platforms :-)

Honestly, you did not clearly state this fact before, so i was assuming you cannot run the game at all; And, based on this assumption i had only one suitable solution in my mind, which i provided to you, mister; This solution is not even related to our platform or the game itself, it is totally about Windows non-user-friendly issues.

Ok now, back to reality and technical trouble you are experiencing!
If you are able to run the game for another platforms, then issue does not look very obvious for me, so i`d like to investigate it via TeamViewer myself, if possible :-)
I actually find it best option, since via verbal communication you seem to hide important facts

Or you can wait for higher staff members, they must be technically acknowledged and provide way better solutions

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline NastyGanks

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2020, 21:26 »

Well, sorry, i did not know that you are able to run Warcraft 3 1.26 while using another platforms :-)

Honestly, you did not clearly state this fact before, so i was assuming you cannot run the game at all; And, based on this assumption i had only one suitable solution in my mind, which i provided to you, mister; This solution is not even related to our platform or the game itself, it is totally about Windows non-user-friendly issues.

Ok now, back to reality and technical trouble you are experiencing!
If you are able to run the game for another platforms, then issue does not look very obvious for me, so i`d like to investigate it via TeamViewer myself, if possible :-)
I actually find it best option, since via verbal communication you seem to hide important facts

Or you can wait for higher staff members, they must be technically acknowledged and provide way better solutions

should i mention am allergic to almonds too? , maybe that's important D:  ...
Team Viewer is communist program i don't support it sorry :/

i'll check on this thread, maybe i get solution,, lowkey want to try your system even tho its shitty aesthetically speaking ,, want to play decent games , thought i might find those here... but.... ?

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2020, 00:47 »
I mean, this place is full of volunteers, no one is getting paid here.
And this platform is not commercial project, unlike another popular platforms.

Yet, this is currently oldest (i can be wrong about exact year, but AFAIK, it is existing since 2004) platform which is still alive, which served good time for a lot of players, for free. It also was a home for some well known professional Dota 2 players, just for your info

Basically, this is quite legendary place which exists for ages
Obviously, with those conditions (old non-commercial platform + volunteers-only work + low game popularity compared to modern games)  this place can have some flaws. The thing is - if you do not like anything, you join the team and help, instead of just stating your opinion.

I believe, you are new here (if not trolling for own weird pleasure),  so you obviously do not have any will to help this project, as you did not have any experience with it yet, therefore did not love it yet. So i am not forcing you to help with something, i just wrote this part to let you understand how things are.

Also, we are getting new awesome updates eventually, based on user requests, common sense and volunteer's ideas. Everything is solvable!

But you just come here with this weird attitude and without any kind of respect, stating some troubles here, but you seem to refuse to receive technical help from us;

Hiding important details (ability to run warcraft 3 at all), then exaggerating about this (allergy case). Not all of us are having extrasensory abilities, apparatenly. So without providing details and ability to help (teamviewer case), can you please elaborate, what kind of contribution do you expect from this place?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 00:50 by AntlermanXXL »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2020, 10:39 »
In gproxy.ini set console=1 then:
1. Start gproxy.exe, it should start in a visible terminal
2. Start w3l.exe from w3 directory

Let me know what happens.