Author Topic: SEJTURA read pls  (Read 1933 times)

Offline ATZuken

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SEJTURA read pls
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2020, 22:36 »
If you think ilikedat ruin game why not open request against him and explain situation?

Isn't that clear all i'm saying ? Me never request someone bcause this is just a game and me never cry like babe.

He ruin the game by not defending base with the team its pretty much clear that and he did it many times not only once.

and u feed that's another clear subject. Beside u expect me to defend base. u feed me defend.. how can i do it when u feeding ??? they all like monsters because of u. just took 5 second all of die and u saying defend HOW ? thats mean come and feed together... HAH genius!

Every noob in the world would come and give a try to defend,if we would be lucky to repel the pushes would have won easily based on the heroes we had.

u dont know about luck. about mortred ulti ... if u wont feed, u can be see where is luck.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SEJTURA read pls
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2020, 16:29 »
Hello,  :peace:, as for the Sejturas decision, we all can agree that its correct. Also you had a real forum conversation, and I hope that evryone got the point. Since this is your first offence you shoulded ask Sejturas for a ban reduction. In the end    kokoroman understud where he was wrong I\ll issue a unban. Cheers
Lag Abuse