Author Topic: SEJTURA read pls  (Read 1919 times)

Offline ATZuken

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SEJTURA read pls
« on: May 26, 2020, 20:20 »
EXCUSEMUA ..
IM KOKOROMAN
This ilikedat ban request for me. And u ban me. Can u explain why u ban me ? Don't u see who feeded all game ? ilikedat stats 1/14/2 and look me 4/4/2 in this situation who give this game ? i'm tryin to save game every chance.. this ilikedat poor child dont u see crying all game and feeder ? and request everyone for nothing.. Thats the truth... Everyone hates that ilikedat he's real game ruiner. He disturb everyone all game all game.... u mods never seen dont u?

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6295350

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191193.0.html

Offline ATZuken

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SEJTURA read pls
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 20:27 »
and look CHAT pls when game start he ignore everyone WHY IS THAT ?

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 20:29 »
Will review it  asap  :peace:
Lag Abuse

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 21:49 »
You refused to def... Thats why.

Offline ATZuken

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 22:29 »
oh right very clever thank u..

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2020, 00:11 »
First you ported top while they were pushing tower down... And once again you went creeping without defending base... You went down, they took mid... Your port was ready, but you didn't want to use it... So you were creeping for some time, you took down tower and went neutral creeps...
That's the reason i gave you sanction.

My goal is not to give sanction to anyone... But if someone breaks the Ingame rules, i have to do it. I would like Head Mod to watch replay and make a decision.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 00:15 by Sejtura »

Offline ATZuken

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2020, 00:38 »
and ilikedat innocent. there's only me making mistake right?. i dont go mid because all time we all die and feed more. there is just a tactic im trying to make some items to resist against sentinel.. i play much game never refused def. always trying to make something for win. if u not unbanned there s no problem. but that not fair i say.. if u not make items all time feed u deserve to lose thats happen. just do something thats my idea. if that mean refuse to def okey so be it.

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2020, 01:15 »
But your team lost 2 sides while you were creeping... I watched replay, Clock was good and stopped Lina on mid. I also think Lina did not die on purpose.
I will talk to Head Mod about your sanction.
Like i said, my goal is not to ban anyone and i don't mind if your sanction will be changed or removed.

Offline ATZuken

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2020, 02:08 »
thank u for interesting

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2020, 02:25 »
the second picture is very clear that u were farming down while we all 4 were mid defending. like i said at my ban request if they fail to push and die we could take rosh and turn the game but u and timbersaw decided to play passive and minimise the chances to win the game. u cannot farm when u are losing mid and down raxes cuz the opponent team gets 6k gold instantly while u only can farm 500 gold which is irrelevant compared to what we lose as a team.
as for the number of deaths i was only trying to do something to save the game along with skeleton and sniper but u cant understand that sadly.

Offline ATZuken

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2020, 03:20 »
i dont wanna answer u. never play with u again. u disgusting.
my understanding of the game is very different from your thoughts keep it up and leave me alone wisdom.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2020, 16:28 »
I think sanction should be objective and not decided by who wins the argue about if he should push or not.

Sanction should depend on if he wanted to ruin game by refusing to push or if he did mistake. Anyone can make mistake if you ban all who dont see coming push or go push when they shouldnt, then all can be banned

and ilikedat innocent. there's only me making mistake right?

If you think ilikedat ruin game why not open request against him and explain situation?

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2020, 16:39 »
I think sanction should be objective and not decided by who wins the argue about if he should push or not.

Sanction should depend on if he wanted to ruin game by refusing to push or if he did mistake. Anyone can make mistake if you ban all who dont see coming push or go push when they shouldnt, then all can be banned

and ilikedat innocent. there's only me making mistake right?

If you think ilikedat ruin game why not open request against him and explain situation?
He ruin the game by not defending base with the team its pretty much clear that and he did it many times not only once. He went in only when the las raxes up were going down. This way of playing must be punished since the goal of the game is to destroy the thron and if u let raxes go down in purpose u ruined the game. I have seen pushes or farms when team cannot defend cuz someone is dead or something but not 5v5,at early stages of the game and with 2 very good wAve clear heroes.
Its not first time i see this gameplay and its because they are disapointed of the teAm or bored but the main goal shouldnt change no matter how your teammates act or play.
I expect timbersaw also to get banned btw.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2020, 16:44 »
I just say that someone should be banned if he ruin game in purpose and not because you dont like how he played or because he is bad player

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2020, 17:16 »
I just say that someone should be banned if he ruin game in purpose and not because you dont like how he played or because he is bad player
Did he mentioned somewhere that hes bad cuz i would be the first one to say go unban him. He keeps saying i wanted to farm while base was being destroyed which is non sense cuz u cant win late if u lose every possible rax when u havent finished a single item yet. Every noob in the world would come and give a try to defend,if we would be lucky to repel the pushes would have won easily based on the heroes we had.
If we are going to legitimate this kind of selfish gameplay then we better legitimate feeding also cuz the result of the game on both occasions would be the lose.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 17:18 by ilikedat »