Author Topic: Complaint about Jimmy  (Read 549 times)

Offline Thingy

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: ThingaMajig
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complaint about Jimmy
« on: May 26, 2020, 11:20 »
Hello,

lets start by mentioning that there has already been a complaint about this person but he said no.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191185.0.html

1: Your ingame nickname?
ThingaMajig
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
Jimmy
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
<abusing commands, render bad decision, bad behavior etc.>
Abusing mute and ban command
Terrible decisionmaking in my opionion, someone else be the judge of that.
My reasoning why muting without warning in a teamgame:
the definition of team is "A group organized for work or activity". Organized means they are able to communicate with each other and this ability is not given when someone plays with mute commands like its a fiddle (or whatever instrument that is played a lot during a music piece - bass doesnt count).
My reasoning for the complaint about the ban abuse:
Mr. Jimmy says "Reporting anything you are not directly involved is not allowed" in the complaint by rlx.pookies. Since rlx.pookies was in the game and affected by the power usages (plural because he muted and banned two teammembers for words he felt insulting yet he shoves his long tenure of AFK under the rug by saying sorry) he is DIRECLTY INVOLVED. Therefore i think it is another misdoing of Jimmy to close that complaint.
The ban reason for me is "national intolerance". I do not know where it is intolerant towards a whole nation when i make a joke about one person. And since this joke was towards rlx.pookies and not Jimmy i would like to use Mr. Jimmy´s logic here and "Reporting anything you are not directly involved is not allowed".
You dont even have a base for your ban since you are not involved.
I see that you are serbian as well but if i call Donald Trump a stupid american it is (if not a fact) at best an insult against Donald Trump and not America or all americans.

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Spiderman (Benjam Franklin Parker)

As an admin you do not just have the power to mute and ban but you also have the responsibility to leave your feelings out of it and act with care and sense.

4) Forum link / Game link.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,126892.msg700012.html#msg700012

Since this is a complaint about Jimmy i do not think it is in the interest of all involved if Jimmy is the one handling it.
I do not know Jimmy and therefore i cant and wont judge him but all he did in the last complaint was say sorry and close it.
Which i dont see as sufficient closure.

Thank you

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about Jimmy
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 15:06 »
56:41   rlx.pookies   [Allies]   sell that mom
56:52   ThingaMajig   [Allies]   ofc.. the serb would sell his mom

This is bannable, regardless of what staff member review it.

Im not Mr.Jimmy, and quoting Spiderman wont get you unbanned , if you insult anyone's Family , Nation or Religion while im present , you will get banned, nothing can change that.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about Jimmy
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 16:23 »
Allright, ill make a deal.

Unbanned:
s.imperator
thingmajig

1# Insulting anyone's Family,Nationality or Religion in any way is not allowed.
2# Exception is made since you are obviously new to Eurobattle, and unaware of strict rules.
3# Next sanction will be harder due this action.

Note :
`Arguing with Administration , especialy when you're wrong will never work in your favour.
`If you want to be taken seriously, make your Complaints Short,Straightforward and exclude personal Opinions.
`Avoid using Spiderman quotes.