Author Topic: How does the complaint system work?  (Read 1945 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
How does the complaint system work?
« on: May 26, 2020, 00:08 »
I talked with a server administrator today and it seems like there is a huge flaw in the system.

Basically, i asked him about situation where one would have a complaint about LA high staff and he meant that it should be solved on LA only.

So how does it work, if i have problem with highest LA administration it would mean that there is absolutely nothing to do about it? Maybe it may seem strange but you know that there already was problem between me and the LA high staff when i got banned for literally nothing, so this question interests me.

Shouldnt there be some regulation or the LA staff has full trust of the server administrators and unless some really big shit happens nobody will review the decisions of high staff?

PS: i have no problems right now but you never know what happens, it would be good to forsee and prevent problems early
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 00:18 by luke »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How does the complaint system work?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 08:54 »
Basically, i asked him about situation where one would have a complaint about LA high staff and he meant that it should be solved on LA only.

Yes, 4 admins are enough to solve any problems, they discuss these problems together if you got banned there was a reason, same thing when I got banned.

So how does it work, if i have problem with highest LA administration it would mean that there is absolutely nothing to do about it? Maybe it may seem strange but you know that there already was problem between me and the LA high staff when i got banned for literally nothing, so this question interests me.

You tend to have a lot problems with lot of people apparently, I doubt its any admin to blame.

Shouldnt there be some regulation or the LA staff has full trust of the server administrators and unless some really big shit happens nobody will review the decisions of high staff?

No, because they discuss these things and reach mutual decision, unless all of them go berserk for some reason server admin will be aware of this much before you do.

PS: i have no problems right now but you never know what happens, it would be good to forsee and prevent problems early

Stop being efko.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 20:48 »
There are no rules just common sense. If you complain about a b&u case for example, it is enough if another b&u mod takes a second look at the case. If you complain about a staff member directly, someone higher up will take a look. If you complain against an administrator, another admin will take a look or ultimately an eurobattle administrator if case is "serious" enough. That is where it usually ends since 2 people being wrong in staff is not expected. However, if you are really determined you can probably get away with spamming admins directly to take a third look since nobody can stop you from that. If you become too annoying you are risking a ban.

We could write all this down like PayPal has in their resolution center rules but writing rules just means people will find holes and exploit them.

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 21:43 »
And exploit them
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 21:48 »
find holes and exploit them.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 23:22 »
We won't write rules because people will find holes in them : no rules - no holes, thats some weird argument. Actually i would like to have rules, so you know directly what to do and who to talk to but maybe im just too perfectionist.

Point is its all time like: i dont like decision of admin A, so i go to admin B and he decides otherwise, then Admin A and admin B have argue over 1 matter. I think would be easier to have protocol about what to do in such cases, maybe make 1 person responsible for 1 area and another person for another.

Offline nephil

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2020, 03:20 »
There are no rules just common sense. If you complain about a b&u case for example, it is enough if another b&u mod takes a second look at the case. If you complain about a staff member directly, someone higher up will take a look. If you complain against an administrator, another admin will take a look or ultimately an eurobattle administrator if case is "serious" enough. That is where it usually ends since 2 people being wrong in staff is not expected. However, if you are really determined you can probably get away with spamming admins directly to take a third look since nobody can stop you from that. If you become too annoying you are risking a ban.

We could write all this down like PayPal has in their resolution center rules but writing rules just means people will find holes and exploit them.
@cen  no system and no rules for all. See Sniper 20 minutes not move from mid tower, no defend towers, no help teammate, no play with team, no finish tower mid 2 hits, no interest in game and see what admin say. Same admin say Riki fail game so new rules say we can go farm mid 20-30 minutes and no defend and no help team? Riki defend up and Riki defend down and 10 minutes 2 1 0 kills, Sniper 20 minutes 0 0 0 score and admin say Riki must be slave. https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191170.0.html
Rule no exist anymore, can we farm all game and no need to defend and push?
7. Player must not ruin the game by:
          - Avoiding team fights, pushes, defending and similar in order to make own team lose on purpose will be considered as refusing to play.
Admin say we can wait for long game vs more tanky team and 4 in team defend together down and up, Sniper abuse mid 20 minutes 0 0 0, no move nothing.
If admin farm 20-30 minutes and no help team so we can do same?

10x for Your time. Still Im firm with my decision. I wathed the replay you were a team of riki and snip, vs a team whitch was lets say more tanky, yes they have Appa, but hes skills was, were are on the point, all your ganks failed, you as riki was absent thru few crucial moments in the game, your posting screenshots and game logs with no contest doesn\t help ^^.
See Riki fail for no help from Sniper, game lost in 15 minutes and what contest? 20 minutes 0 0 0 no attack on scourge from Sniper. Unbelievable

Again, I wont alow players to overcontent the forum nor to induce their will to the mods, admins. As a mod who watched the replay you lost a game, you are growing up to be a sour loser, and when ever you lose becouse of lots of free time and not rly understanding the rules post a lots of ban requests, don\t get me wrong, some of your posts and requests are on point ! but this one is just not. Snip cant tp to defend a tower with appa, cent with dager, thinker ...
Dota is team game or no and how farm 20 minutes 0 0 0 stats mid is overcontent the forum. What to play after 20 minutes with Riki and scourge with Tinker with teleport, Centaur with dagger and vanguard, Ancient ulti? Sniper push mid tower with 900hp and we lose 2 towers down and up and Sniper back with 2 hits to kill tower so no money for team
And Admin insult me, he say to me "sour loser" and my friend explain me all rules, he say he never saw 20 minutes farm mid and no ban for refusing to play.
What rules? If Sniper no defend because appa, cent with dager, thinker ... why Riki to defend without items?

Ban & Unban Super Moderator has the last word regarding Complains, user can not demand Global Admin/Administrator to review his case.
Please help, this is not normal. How to complaint if admin no follow rules? Why this and why 1 guy above rules? If new rule say we can farm 20-30 minutes and no help ok we only farm and ignore game and my fault for post this. And why censure on forum, no common sense and lock posts? My complaint on ksv how he solve?

I talked with a server administrator today and it seems like there is a huge flaw in the system.

No system, player no rights, admin can insult player and if complaint admin will edit and delete post.
Discus game..

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2020, 12:28 »
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline AncientPriest

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • Eurobattle.net
  • Server Account: iCe
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2020, 13:03 »
I believe it has been answered by cen.

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2020, 13:54 »

@cen  no system and no rules for all. See Sniper 20 minutes not move from mid tower, no defend towers, no help teammate, no play with team, no finish tower mid 2 hits, no interest in game and see what admin say. Same admin say Riki fail game so new rules say we can go farm mid 20-30 minutes and no defend and no help team? Riki defend up and Riki defend down and 10 minutes 2 1 0 kills, Sniper 20 minutes 0 0 0 score and admin say Riki must be slave. https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191170.0.html
Rule no exist anymore, can we farm all game and no need to defend and push?
7. Player must not ruin the game by:
          - Avoiding team fights, pushes, defending and similar in order to make own team lose on purpose will be considered as refusing to play.
Admin say we can wait for long game vs more tanky team and 4 in team defend together down and up, Sniper abuse mid 20 minutes 0 0 0, no move nothing.
If admin farm 20-30 minutes and no help team so we can do same?

10x for Your time. Still Im firm with my decision. I wathed the replay you were a team of riki and snip, vs a team whitch was lets say more tanky, yes they have Appa, but hes skills was, were are on the point, all your ganks failed, you as riki was absent thru few crucial moments in the game, your posting screenshots and game logs with no contest doesn\t help ^^.
See Riki fail for no help from Sniper, game lost in 15 minutes and what contest? 20 minutes 0 0 0 no attack on scourge from Sniper. Unbelievable

Again, I wont alow players to overcontent the forum nor to induce their will to the mods, admins. As a mod who watched the replay you lost a game, you are growing up to be a sour loser, and when ever you lose becouse of lots of free time and not rly understanding the rules post a lots of ban requests, don\t get me wrong, some of your posts and requests are on point ! but this one is just not. Snip cant tp to defend a tower with appa, cent with dager, thinker ...
Dota is team game or no and how farm 20 minutes 0 0 0 stats mid is overcontent the forum. What to play after 20 minutes with Riki and scourge with Tinker with teleport, Centaur with dagger and vanguard, Ancient ulti? Sniper push mid tower with 900hp and we lose 2 towers down and up and Sniper back with 2 hits to kill tower so no money for team
And Admin insult me, he say to me "sour loser" and my friend explain me all rules, he say he never saw 20 minutes farm mid and no ban for refusing to play.
What rules? If Sniper no defend because appa, cent with dager, thinker ... why Riki to defend without items?

Ban & Unban Super Moderator has the last word regarding Complains, user can not demand Global Admin/Administrator to review his case.
Please help, this is not normal. How to complaint if admin no follow rules? Why this and why 1 guy above rules? If new rule say we can farm 20-30 minutes and no help ok we only farm and ignore game and my fault for post this. And why censure on forum, no common sense and lock posts? My complaint on ksv how he solve?

No system, player no rights, admin can insult player and if complaint admin will edit and delete post.
Discus game..
DotA is subjective. You want rules to define for how long one can farm mid and when it is obligatory to defend towers? As I said in my post, second opinion is the best we can do for you, nobody has time to argue and waste hours debating a single game play case.