Author Topic: A related topic  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A related topic
« on: May 17, 2020, 17:43 »
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191079.0.html

Related to this topic, since my name was spoken there.

1) Why some people can spam complaints until their point of view is accepted, is the complainer the one who is solving request or maybe a neural moderator should do that?

Not all people can spam complaints, only I can spam complaints,I highly disapprove any other people spamming complaints (by spam I mean making more than one), since usually they don't have a clue what they are doing. This may sound arrogant, but its simple as that.

I know what I am talking about since I was leading this exact section for years

2) Whats the point of having head of b&u section at all if nobody cares about his decisions??? Dont like his decisions, spam aleksandar, dont like aleksandar's decision, spam shadowlord etc etc, is that an acceptable way of handling requests?

I don't care about who brings decision, as long as the decision is correct one. Moderators usually get it right = no complaints.
I agreed with ksv as well and some of his bans when that myprecious complained, and I supported a decision = no complaints.

I highly value and I highly care what sejtura and ksv and everyone else in b&u section does. Personally no problem with either, the decision making can make a problem sometimes but once again its nothing personal.
ksv just didn't put enough effort, when solving my complaint. He agreed with moderator and they were both wrong. I disliked this lack of effort so I decided to complain with someone who will give a satisfactory explanation.
I might not agree with him being the leader of b&u but its not that he can't change, and change my opinion as well. Hopefully one day he will be the best one, and he will be schooling some newbie mods, just like I am schooling them now.

I'll just quote Aleksandar, and the exact point I wanted to show to those guys who were solving my case, and their mistake. (Jimmy basically, told me the same thing once we discussed in game, but I decided to leave Jimmy out of this, because he wanted to be out of it.)

and the quote is.
But i want to be clear,IT CANT be the reason to insult someone's family.

I wanted to hear these words from sejtura/ksv, and I even asked them a couple of times, but they seemed to fail the point. I am sure they won't miss such points again.

-----

Another thing, my complaints were not a discussion board, and you were not invited to join. I don't give a fuck about your opinion and I'd kindly ask any of the admins to officially warn you for spamming in official section (@Jimmy Consider this an offical complaint, or do you want me to make one? It's your rule after all. I'll just remind you that last time I spammed some turkish player complaint you banned me for a month, and I agreed with this ban. Right?)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A related topic
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 18:04 »
no

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A related topic
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 18:16 »