Author Topic: Complaint about ksv behavior  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complaint about ksv behavior
« on: May 14, 2020, 12:36 »
I think you guys need to do some checks about your staff members, and be more selective in the process.

-----
Admins are supposed to be examples, so how come he managed to get 70 autobans, and accumulate over 3 months of ban duration, meanwhile abusing bot status keep joining and leaving or whatever happened there (I doubt anyone will check 70 autobans lol)
I am not saying all 70 autobans are some rage leaves, but having 70 autobans speaks for itself right?

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=ksv
It's probably even longer, not sure how many logs can the page support lmao.

So basically he abused his bot access more than 70 times, not once, or twice but 70 times.

-----
I've already complained few times about how he failed to apply sanctions, missing the basic point of b&u section. You can find these complaints in this board.

-----
His decisions are just not good enough. He makes a good decision sometimes, but usually its completely random. I don't think he even checks replays or puts any particular effort in solving these requests, meaning he is holding his position mainly to have a bot access and leave games which he doesn't like.

Obviously given provided reasons, I can't trust him to be a valid super mod. Its bad for a community, and I am pretty sure people in those 70 games minded him leaving their game. Do you really need a guy who behaves like this?

(Btw no idea who provided me this info about his autobans from a fake account on discord, but its a good thing you did.)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 12:37 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about ksv behavior
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 12:57 »
^^, Well if you go thru my bans, you will see that the majority is "was dropped due to desync" and that clasify for auto unban and return of PRS, intentionaly I didn‚t want to unban myself, Yes I do have a problem with my computer and that is the reason for my war3 errors as well as desync problems, as for your other coments about me not checking the replays ecc. tha/s just not the case, but as I stated before, I just don‚t want to justufy myself to people who have a lots of free time and use it to bring other /s in their magic vorex of spent words on the forum. (go thru my games watch the replays maby you will finde something more whitch can serve your case ^^)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 13:06 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 13:07 »
I just leave a small comment related to autobans:

Why, while knowing that his internet (or pc, as you said) is not stable, it is malfunctioning, someone tends to join games over and over, while ruining gameplay of others?

Not deery way to go, i`d rush hard to fix the problem, i`d even ask a deer to help afterall.

I understand, staff members are contributing this server and community for free, and it should be respected, of course.

But forcing 9 people to rmk since start or forcing them to play 4vs5 lots of times (i checked existing autobans and expired ones, there are not only pre-creeps rmkable desyncs/drops) - is really really rude and selfish behavior!

And once again, i respect staff members for dedicating their time.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 13:11 by AntlermanXXL »
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 13:10 »
Agree.

If you can I would like you to help if possible. Cheers
Lag Abuse

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 13:12 »
Interesting points but i want to comment on some things

1) I checked random games and in half of the games i saw he dropped with good stats when they would win
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6264678
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6268336
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6255332

Ofc its suspicious and i think admin shouldnt have his profile full of autobans (its same like someone complain against me that i have a lot of warns or something). So in this regard i think he should lift unbans which would be removed anyway by the rules

What i want to say it looks more like bad pc but its something worth investigating, afterall we want to work with facts to prove that someone is good or bad for admin position.

2) Can you post concrete links where you think is bad decision?
Because i can say too: "akuma was giving bad decisions and all know it" its not valid argument, valid argument is concrete links with commentaries what was wrong and why.

3) Same as in 2, "holds position for bot access only" is opinion based on nothing and need to post links with bad decisions like i alredy said to see. Dont know maybe he relly bad admin, need to post links and investigate but such post like you posted make no sense, looks more like rage posts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idk all this look suspicious with anonymous guy providing info about autobans. Can pelase post links like i mentioned so the admins can investigate and decide if really good admin or not because empty discussion wont bring us anywhere.

Also wjhy i write this is because i find ksv actually nice guy who care but as he said not all have all day time to sit and write posts, maybe some deicisions really overlooked idk, but your whole post looks more like trying revenjge because he didnt want to ban the guy who flame you here : https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191062.0.html

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 13:27 »
I dont understand why every discussion at some point has to turn into a personal one,by doing this u just remove the focus from your previous request. Everyone knows that he could just remove those autobans since they were not intentional,why so much drama i dont get it.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 13:45 »
As for this metter, I will delete all my desync bans
Desync

Messenge: "was dropped due to desync"

Happens due to server-player synchronization problems. Usually occurs when the player enters a DotA game after playing certain custom maps (e.g. Castle Fight), he gets dropped due to a desync at minute 0 in this case. Can also be caused by certain hacks/third party programs and server problems. Generally, players who were kicked from the game with this messenge should always be unbanned, but in suspicious cases it is recommended to contact a highter staff member.
, and leave all the rest, and sit out till the ban exp. Becouse we are all the same here, and I don`t want anyone to think that Im here for myself. I was aproched to get into the staff, it wasn`t my request, but as you have a point (me ruining the game for others) that is my deccision. Also I was on B^U squad long before LA, in the time of PD, and have a lots of exp. in this metter, and never had any valid complaints on my work, and decision making. I hope that this will satisfy anyones sens of justice. Anyhow I/m deeply sorry for all my war3 errors, and hope that all affected players will finde the strenght forgive me, that`s why I didn`t delete nor unban myself. My comp propaply need a upgrade, but till the borders don`t open, I doubt that I will get a new one.   Cheers
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 13:55 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2020, 14:26 »
This isn't personal, and I really don't care about ksv, I care about this community and people experience here.

Deer has a point, I never said your autobans were intentional, I do not care to check 70 autobans, the sheer number speaks for itself. The fact is you ruined each of those games you dropped, being intentional or not isn't important, the number of games you ruined however is very important, and its outstanding. As I already said its probably even higher than 70, thats probably as far as logs can go up.

I can notice you dropped games in a row, would you unban random player who drops 3 games in a row and come asking for unban? Well I certainly hope you wouldn't, and I saw you deny such cases (even when drop was unintentional, and this was however correct decision).
This lasted for months, and you provided zero care to fix a problem and stop ruining games for others as well as for yourself (if we trust your autobans are caused by PC error and not some raging, you probably don't like dropping every 2nd game you play. Once again I don't care to check) so you proved to be a lazy person as well.

I ask for your improvement, I ask to dedicate your time if you want to have this position you're having. Not failing to adding bans, and actually checking what people write, and check replays. I don't want to have b&u super mod who just "agrees" on what newbie moderator posted, since its quite normal for newbie moderator to make mistake. Instead of teaching him, you support him and you make him believe that his wrong decision was right.

Also you should stop playing until your fix your PC for obvious reasons, you needed to do this a long time ago but better now then never. It doesn't have to be a definite ammount of time, if you can fix those tomorrow, feel free to play tomorrow for all I care.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 14:34 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2020, 14:44 »
I still see some personal attacks:

This lasted for months, and you provided zero care to fix a problem
you proved to be a lazy person as well.

How you know, maybe he did all he could, for example he come from hard work day to play few games, drop, try fix and it doesnt work.

if you want to have this position you're having

Sounds like a threat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of teaching him, you support him and you make him believe that his wrong decision was right.

In general i agree but we all could see that creating an argue because of every small thing is simply not worth it. Today you will criticize moderator because you think ban should be 1 day instead of 0 and tomorrow he quit because its simply ridiculous approach to working in team.

Instead of doing bullshits need to speak and meet a decision together, listen to each other arguments and find the solution, this is what the work in team is like.

Also you should stop playing until your fix your PC for obvious reasons

Finally some objective point - indeed need to fix problem becuase not ok to ruin games

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2020, 14:46 »
You expressed your dissatisfaction loud and clear, at this point you are only repeating the same words. I believe we treat you and everyone who complains on this board with respect and it shouldn't be hard for you either to do the same towards the staff members, the way you comforted ksv was very unnecessary and disrespectful from your side.
Since there's nothing but repeating the same words you've already said here, I'll close this thread and someone from the higher ups will give you a final answer.
Take care.