Author Topic: Complaint about ksv decision  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complaint about ksv decision
« on: May 14, 2020, 02:59 »
I'd like @-Aleksandar- to take a look at this, since obviously your b&u team can't do proper job.

I'll point out the so fucking many mistakes he made by not following simple guidelines. So lets start.

Just watched a game, it was a max 1600 psr game, so not a PRO or  turnament game where you can complain if some or one of your teammate doesn\t do what is expected from him

And where the actual fuck I reported this. My report was for family flame/cursing.
My EXPLANATION was given to point out his "beautiful style of playing" and to show a reason behind votekicks, BUT I NEVER REPORTED HIM FOR GAME RUIN BECAUSE I ALREADY FIGURED OUT HE IS BRAINDEAD (Do I really need to draw things here?)

You started first with calling names

Absolute bullshit and completely wrong. He started calling everyone idiots, and ignored 3 of us. AFTER THIS I CALLED HIM "mk trash" once, BUT I SAID IT AS INFORMATION TO MY TEAMMATES AND NOT DIRECTLY TO HIM. HE IGNORED ME SO HE COULDN'T EVEN READ THOSE, SO HOW THE FUCK COULD THEY PROVOKE HIM?

"Who said what first" can be really easily checked if you simply checked the chatlog. (I am spoonfeeding this to you.)

!votekick abuse for no reason (when I say no reason I mean there were no rules broken

He missed 2 teamfights. He ignored balanar attacking and killing enigma and later bloodseeker and instead just moved around in lothar. He completely missed another teamfight at roshan AND HE EVEN ADMITTED ON CHAT HE DID IT ON PURPOSE, AND I FUCKING PROVIDED IT AS A PROOF SO YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO CHECK IT. (because maiden "stole his kill")

and the player whitch you wanted to kick was the best player in the game

Now you just proved to be a fucking joke.

and you were blood with dagon for the first item, Hm ...

So if you go some alternate build thats a bad thing, once again you're a fucking joke. Crystal maiden had desolator, buriza and mkb and his gameplay was fun.

toxic players will not be tolerated on the server anymore.

Did You just fucking say this while failing to ban a player who told me that he wishes my mother dies from corona virus, and some other HARD CURSES? Did you even check a screenshot I provided. You indeed are a fucking joke.

I know that you would like to comment, but this case is closed.

Its closed when you make a proper decision, Aleksandar will check it now and I trust his decision will be a reasonable one, because unlike you "newbies" he has some knowledge.

first complaint: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191024.0.html

original ban request: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191016.0.html
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 03:02 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about ksv decision
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 03:13 »

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 06:40 »
I'll review this case in the evening [have a lot work to do today]

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 08:32 »
Hm I think that no one from the mod staff has psychiatrist diploma, neither -Aleksandar-, or am I wrong to funk a ^^. Also man try not to use CapsLock, you from all the people should know the rules, and that this can get you banned on forum. (if I was a forum Admin I would ban you after this post) Not to mention that I don`t like your tone and that I would bitch slap you if you said all of this in my face  :like a boss:, lets see what Aleksandar will say than maby I`ll make a complaint becouse rude forum users are abusing their freedom of speach, caling mods jokes ecc, and transform myself in Akuma, mg ^^

Funny proposal, maby we should call this page Complaint/Akuma and hes bots section ^^

No hard feelings I hope that you will finde the one who can satisfy your needs in the end ^^
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 08:44 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 10:31 »
OK. It seems some additional explanation is required.

Also man try not to use CapsLock, you from all the people should know the rules, and that this can get you banned on forum. (if I was a forum Admin I would ban you after this post)

I used caps lock merely to point out some important things, not as a rage tool. 80% of my report is in normal letters.

I would bitch slap you if you said all of this in my face
Is this a threat? Is that how b&u super mod behaves? I didn't mean to insult you, I called you a joke because your decision was not more than a joke. Anyway feel free to try and "bitch slap" me, you will realize its easier said than done.

Funny proposal, maby we should call this page Complaint/Akuma and hes bots section

Do you have a problem with me posting a complaint about things that dissatisfy me? Isn't this what the board is for, a complaints?

Just a fucking note and a question in the end, and I really hope you answer me this correctly.

Do you understand that a player with hard cursing didn't get banned because "he got provoked".
this hard cursing came after first of the votekicks (all the other votekicks happened later, so they are irrelevant)

IF you are right, and IF I am wrong regarding provocation thing, that a SINGLE votekick triggered him into saying all these flames to me, and ending up with measly warn.
So a question is: Do I get a ban immunity for family flaming/hard cursing after someone votekicks me for whatever reason or for no reason at all, because well it provoked me so hard?
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 11:39 »
You are funny as always ^^, I`ll try to replay at your post Akuma like (I rly didn‚t want to do this but you win I will), this aftennon I guess ^^. Cheers man
Lag Abuse

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 12:42 »
I didnt wanna intervene but this ilovestanija guy is very selfish and egoist player. I played a few games with him and hes like Akuma explained.
Also have to say that i dont like this investigating proces,if someone flamed via whisp he should get banned no matter what unless he shows profs he was provoked in the same way which is not the case. Starting a votekick towards someone cannot be considered provoke if he really did something againts the team,if he did not than go ban or warn the player who did abuse the command. There have to be some clarifications about this that u call provoke.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2020, 13:02 »
Hm like I said before I value Sejturas work here on LA as a staff member, 2 different mods can have 2 different oppinions on a same case, and so on, I tend to support my team members. He/s decision was based on he/s oppinon of the case, anyhow I‚ll give you my full opinion on the case soon.
Lag Abuse

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2020, 14:32 »
Hm like I said before I value Sejturas work here on LA as a staff member, 2 different mods can have 2 different oppinions on a same case, and so on, I tend to support my team members. He/s decision was based on he/s oppinon of the case, anyhow I‚ll give you my full opinion on the case soon.

And I value sejtura's work as well, but it doesn't mean he is right here and that you should by default agree with him. Do I need to remind you who I was before, and that I am perfectly aware of any rules, and I am perfectly aware what he did right and what he did wrong.

You didn't answer this, your simple answer to this question will prove everything I said here true.
Do I get a ban immunity for family flaming/hard cursing after someone votekicks me for whatever reason or for no reason at all, because well it provoked me so hard?

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2020, 14:38 »
Dont see why you keep posting. Dont get me wrong, i repsect all who put time in this server but no matter who you was before, the request involve you because he insulte you, so your opinion is subjective.

From what i see 2 of current staff members who know the rules too agree on 1 point, what is else to talk about? Or you want them to ban this guy just for you to stop posting  about it (saw such cases in past)?

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2020, 15:26 »
17:37   X-13   [Allies]   he is mk trash
20:52   X-13   [Allies]   !votekick stan
20:52      [All]   [X-13] voted to kick [ilovestanija] [1/7]
21:00   X-13   [Allies]   lets enrage him
21:00   X-13   [Allies]   ye
23:34   X-13   [Allies]   !votekick stan
23:34      [All]   [X-13] voted to kick [ilovestanija] [1/7]

Than you continue after the opposite team killed slark>
25:21      [All]   [xalis]ss90 killed ilovestanija
25:23   X-13   [Allies]   sorry
25:23   X-13   [Allies]   i was
25:25   X-13   [Allies]   reading talents
25:26   X-13   [Allies]   lol

Thirth time>
25:48   X-13   [Allies]   !votekick stan
25:48      [All]   [X-13] voted to kick [ilovestanija] [1/7]
25:48      [All]   Type !yes to vote.

Fourth time>
27:11   X-13   [Allies]   !votekick stan
27:11      [All]   [X-13] voted to kick [ilovestanija] [1/7]

Fifth time>
29:26   X-13   [Allies]   !votekick stan
29:26      [All]   [X-13] voted to kick [ilovestanija] [1/7]

Sixth time>
38:33   X-13   [Allies]   !votekick stan
38:33      [All]   [X-13] voted to kick [ilovestanija] [1/7]

38:44   X-13   [All]   kick this lothar trash please

43:03   1h42   [Allies]   !votekick stan
43:03      [All]   [1h42] voted to kick [ilovestanija] [1/7]
43:03      [All]   Type !yes to vote.
43:07   X-13   [Allies]   !yes
43:07      [All]   [X-13] voted to kick [ilovestanija] [2/8]

43:28   X-13   [All]   kick him
43:29   plox   [Allies]   dont kick him
43:30   X-13   [All]   go

Seventh time>
50:57   X-13   [Allies]   !votekick stan
50:57      [All]   [X-13] voted to kick [ilovestanija] [1/7]

It is clear that the X-13 is a very toxic player, whitch he embrace asking the rest of the team to> 21:00   X-13   [Allies]   lets enrage him, player x-13 abused the !votekick comand 7 times, 1 time the number of votes was 7/8, when probaly enraged player whitch was !votekicked sent a /w to the x-13 player, and the most  unbealivable situation player x-13 makes a screen shoot of the /w and makes a ban request ...

As for the slark player, this is what he did thru all the game>
18:07   ilovestanija   [Allies]   gg
18:08   ilovestanija   [Allies]   idiots
18:10   ilovestanija   [Allies]   i play with idiots
23:07   ilovestanija   [Allies]   >> X-13 (Strygwyr) has a > Dagon Level 2
23:07      [All]   [CakigV]X-13 killed CakigV
23:08   ilovestanija   [Allies]   >> X-13 (Strygwyr) has a > Dagon Level 2
23:09   ilovestanija   [Allies]   >> X-13 (Strygwyr) has a > Dagon Level 2

The rest what Akuma, Blood with dagon and he\s inovative build considers as a rude thing or situation in whitch slark did\nt engage is just a vaste of time, becouse he did it to and made fun of it ... hypocrite or what ?
25:25   X-13   [Allies]   reading talents

I compleatly agree with Sejtura sanction becouse, this was ilovestanija first offence and a !warn is more than enough, considering all your provokes.

But I would add a !ban x-13 3 days for command abuse + 4 warn points for  Command abuse + National intolerance as well as. I will not aplay this sanction, but will leave it to the administration or in this case -Aleksandar-. Also a guy who was a staff member to comport like this is just a disgrace, as well as he\s wish to upgrade a overall LA community. I wont replay in this thred again. Cheers to all.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 15:34 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2020, 15:35 »
1 time the number of votes was 7/8, when probaly enraged player whitch was !votekicked sent a /w to the x-13 player, and the most  unbealivable situation player x-13 makes a screen shoot of the /w and makes a ban request

This is exactly what i am talking about, his failure for detail is amazing, if you took 10 seconds to check proofs instead of writting a load of bullshit you'd realize.

The time on my screenshot is 24 minutes and 9 seconds.
while this happened 20 minutes after that.
43:26 [All] [BiliG] voted to kick [ilovestanija] [7/8]

Do you base your decisions on "probably" or do you actually take some facts into consideration while solve request? This is exactly you proving my point of your incapability do be in the position you're in.

You can always improve, and even earn my respect, but to do this you need to do things properly.

And yes, I'll wait for admin who will solve this as it should be solved.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 15:52 by Akuma »

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2020, 18:15 »
Player was warned by [Sejtura] on [10-05-2020 20:49:52] with reason [!warn 1 point - Family related flame !] in game [ar eu +1 1600+].

He got sanction... I don't know what else you asking for ? For the first time family flame he got warn... Next time sanction would be different. Maybe he would get more than warn if he was not provoked. I am sure he would not wisper you if you didn't provoke him.
Next thing... If someone mute you and you insult or flame that player before other teammates or enemies... You think it is not breaking Ingame Rules ? For example... Akuma mute me during game and i can use family flame, insult, votekick abuse ?? You don't see it, but it is ok for other players to see it... ??

We should all play by the rules !!

And one more thing... He got sanction for first time family flame while you did not get sanction for votekick abuse against innocent player !!

"- Starting a votekick and voting !yes against an innocent player may lead to a ban"

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2020, 21:51 »
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 22:57 by ClaraSchuman »
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2020, 22:54 »
He got sanction... I don't know what else you asking for ?

Well obviously for harsher sanction, thats the point of complaining - showing a disagreement against a certain thing.

For the first time family flame he got warn... Next time sanction would be different. Maybe he would get more than warn if he was not provoked.

Answer me the question, if someone provokes me during game, do I get ban immunity for family flaming him, and would I end up with just a warn?
I am not even to start explaining again who provoked who and why.
I am sure he would not wisper you if you didn't provoke him.

You are sure based on what?

If someone mute you and you insult or flame that player before other teammates or enemies... You think it is not breaking Ingame Rules ?

You want to ban me for saying "mk trash" once, and you keep pointing out that somehow I broke the rules, while failing to ban him for 1000x worse thing.

Sure go ahead if saying "mk trash" thing is bannable, ban me.

And one more thing... He got sanction for first time family flame while you did not get sanction for votekick abuse against innocent player !!

I explained several times already why my votekicks were a valid thing to do, yet somehow you all fail to read my posts I suppose.

Btw those lil rules you're quoting are kinda reworked by me, so I am more than familiar with them.

I don't know why you get it personal, you're not the first nor the last mod to make a mistake. Mistakes simply happen, and instead of fighting and keeping your own wrong opinion you could've just agreed you made a mistake and fixed it.
This is probably not even the last time I will complain on your or some other moderator decision in order to improve yourselves or if I feel you are not investing enough of your time in these requests.