Author Topic: Complaint about ksv decision  (Read 1738 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about ksv decision
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2020, 23:08 »
Btw those lil rules you're quoting are kinda reworked by me, so I am more than familiar with them.

Idk why you keep appealing to your "authority", if im not mistaken in past was even worse than you think is now and you keep spamming everywhere and not even warned.

Admins spent a lot of time to recheck this decision idk what else you want. I though the point of b&u section is to take a fair decision not to discuss until they meet decision which satistfy you
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 23:27 by luke »

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about ksv decision
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2020, 12:29 »
Every person involved in this topic are old members [staff members] who did a lot of good things for the server and our small community and after reading all this im trying to hold myself not to start giving ban/mute on forum for every single one who wants to make drama and chaos from unknown reasons.

About deer squad gameplay
I would really like to have at least 20% of players on our platform who have that fun and unstressed style of gameplay,but sadly that's not going to happend.

Player who Akuma reported for Family flame/Cursing didn't had opportunity to play like that and his only goal is to win a game by any mean necessary and he can easily be triggered to flame,curse etc..

There were few situations in that game when he was provoked with Slark's moves and later on with !Votekick command and that was the reason he flamed and cursed his family and Im sure he could expect such things in that game im sure of it.

But i want to be clear,IT CANT be the reason to insult someone's family.

When Moderator goes to solve requests for [Family flame,Cursing,Insulting and similar] he can't just ban someone based on SS or chat copied from that game,he need to go threw all game and to try finding situations which caused it.
In this case Moderator found few situations that can be considered as provoking and solved request as he think it should be solved.

As im directly involved in this complaint i'll resolve that ban request and i'll put big . on all this drama

!Closed