Author Topic: Complaint about sejtura decision  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complaint about sejtura decision
« on: May 10, 2020, 21:27 »
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191016.0.html
These new mods need to learn a lot before solving my requests, I hope they will improve over time.

First lets see who behaved like what in this game. He started provoking and ignoring without any reason, or without anyone even talking to him. You can easily check timestamps and decide any of those happened before anyone said a word to him.

09:42    ilovestanija    [Allies]    idiots
09:49    ilovestanija    [Allies]    !ignore 1h
13:07    ilovestanija    [Allies]    !Ignore x-
18:06    ilovestanija    [Allies]    !ignore m3
18:07    ilovestanija    [Allies]    gg
18:08    ilovestanija    [Allies]    idiots
18:10    ilovestanija    [Allies]    i play with idiots
23:39    ilovestanija    [All]    seee
23:41    ilovestanija    [All]    rs idiot
and plenty more.

Now lets see his behavior in teamfights, and the reason for my kicks:

20:52   X-13   [Allies]   !votekick stan
He completely missed action, just moved around with lothar.

few minutes later, another conversation.
29:39    plox    [Allies]    slark why didnt you help us?
29:41    ilovestanija    [All]    okey that idiot got report
29:42    ilovestanija    [Allies]    bevause
29:45    ilovestanija    [Allies]    cm steal my kills
29:45    plox    [Allies]    you go after we die
29:46    ilovestanija    [Allies]    see wh?
29:53    ilovestanija    [Allies]    y

for the sake of mentioning it, cm is not my friend, nor I did know this player from before, but his gameplay was fun.

The 3 of us wanted to kick him EACH TIME the vote was called, thats pretty much majority of the team to vote. His gameplay was annoying, just walking in lothar doing nothing and waiting to get "a kill" while being angry if anyone steals "a kill" all the way.

Anyway even if he was provoked, there is absolutely no reason to curse my family over a whisper, and it certainly can't be treated like common flame.

Lets bring the matter further since obviously you mr. sejtura failed to acknowledge that this same player was locked as recent as a month ago, while having the same kind of behavior he is having now, so Jimmy and Shadowlord are aware of this player actions and his behavior:
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,126892.msg697036.html#msg697036

Next time spend time solving request, take all the facts into consideration, check replay before you decide if someone is provoked or not, since you obviously didn't do any of this.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about sejtura decision
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 21:56 »
Idk about how hard flame was but i see he has no warns (except new 1). Votekick looks more like provoke than real votekick, also you never write in all chat about why votekick

20:52    X-13    [Allies]    !votekick stan
21:00    X-13    [Allies]    lets enrage him

I think 1 warn is not enough though, i would give 2 warns and few hours ban (if technically possible) but not 1 day ban

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 23:07 »
Well before you made such stupid statements do you wonder why I didn't try to provoke crystal maiden or akasha, who were also on my team and not in my friends list, and instead we were nice to them the entire game. its obvious his actions caused this, and I don't care what your opinion is here, I made my statement with solid proofs and his previous actions, while your opinion is based on your opinion.

Also no idea why are you posting your opinion my complaint thread, isn't that kinda against the rules?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 23:10 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 23:18 »
Its not opinion its fact, you started to votekick him without stating the reason + you wrote about lets enrage him, seems like provoke according to rules and command abuse. Basically it makes your statement about votekicks invalid, this is what i wanted to point out. All ontopic dont see what is against rules.

your opinion is based on your opinion.

What a quote

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 23:22 »
I am glad Luke support my decision.
Akuma, i understand you are member for long time... That's why i think you shouldn't provoke other players... Being staff member is honor but still that shouldn't put us above other players. Its not fair being arrogant during game... You made bond with other 3 players and start provoking SLARK. And you were so free to wrote " lets enrage him"... Also, the rule is :
  - Starting a votekick and voting !yes against an innocent player may lead to a ban.

You should know that... Right ? So even if majority of your team voted yes ( 3 players in this case ), it is not allowed to kick innocent player ! Slark played good game and there was no reason to kick him !

I haven't seen other staff member provoke and votekick innocent player. Staff members should protect those rules and be good example to other players.
As soon as i solved your ban request, i sent message to Super MOD about it. So he will check my decision and tell me if i was wrong.
Yes, i am new staff member, but trust me i play and behave by the rules...

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2020, 23:25 »
Do you consider players retards so I have to spoonfeed them obvious reasons why am I votekicking someone, when they are in the same exact games and joining same exact fights?

Also still no idea why are you posting in my official complain, since you base your "facts" without even checking the game, I think its completely unnecessary for you to post any further and I'll ignore any new posts made by you on this matter.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2020, 23:33 »
I am glad Luke support my decision.
Akuma, i understand you are member for long time... That's why i think you shouldn't provoke other players... Being staff member is honor but still that shouldn't put us above other players. Its not fair being arrogant during game... You made bond with other 3 players and start provoking SLARK. And you were so free to wrote " lets enrage him"... Also, the rule is :
  - Starting a votekick and voting !yes against an innocent player may lead to a ban.

You should know that... Right ? So even if majority of your team voted yes ( 3 players in this case ), it is not allowed to kick innocent player ! Slark played good game and there was no reason to kick him !

I haven't seen other staff member provoke and votekick innocent player. Staff members should protect those rules and be good example to other players.
As soon as i solved your ban request, i sent message to Super MOD about it. So he will check my decision and tell me if i was wrong.
Yes, i am new staff member, but trust me i play and behave by the rules...

I just wrote an explanation why my votekick was valid and not a provocation at all, did you even read my post?

I just copied chat logs which are exact proofs of whatever I am saying, where even he admitted he doesn't want to join a teamfight, what more proof do you need that my votekicks were valid?
I'll gladly enrage any players that cry for a kill and take a game to a level of idiotism this slark was doing.

You will improve over time, and mistakes are normal to happen with you being new, so don't worry about it.

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2020, 23:49 »
He did not join one fight... So ?? He deserves to be kicked ??
When was that fight ?? Minute 29th ?? When did you start votekick him ?? 21st minute of the game... When did you wrote "let's enrage him"... Minute 21st !
So something is wrong here... Right ? Someone is lying...

17:37   X-13   [Allies]   he is mk trash
20:52   X-13   [Allies]   !votekick stan
21:00   X-13   [Allies]   lets enrage him

29:39    plox    [Allies]    slark why didnt you help us?

Indeed... We all have to improve... Just stick to the rules and be example to other players, that way you will improve.
I reply to head admins and super mod from now on. If you need any help i will gladly reply to you.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2020, 23:54 »
Also you should know this in future, there is a big difference when votekick is called and nobody is voting it, and when 3 players in the team are voting for it every time, makes you wonder why they are doing that - since there is usually a reason for it which isn't - "This guy is making rage votekicks".

I wanted to save you the trouble of checking everything and posted the most obvious reason for a ban, but your decision made some explanations happen in order to get it solved properly, and so I am satisfied.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2020, 23:58 »
Votekick without proclaming reason wont get anyone kicked. When people really see someone is acting against rules this is the first thing they do - tell the other team. Didnt you say that who voted were your friends?

What you are doing is like always trying your little demagogic tricks to confuse people.

Also you are viewing things subjective, if you think someone should be banned because he insulted you it doesnt mean he really should be banned, its you are insulted and want him banned

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2020, 00:00 »
dude also you need to learn not to take things out of context.

17:37   X-13   [Allies]   he is mk trash

was preceded by:
09:42    ilovestanija    [Allies]    idiots
09:49    ilovestanija    [Allies]    !ignore 1h
13:07    ilovestanija    [Allies]    !Ignore x-
meaning he couldn't read it, and couldn't provoke him. Get your facts straight.

About votekick you obviously hadn't checked replay and his gameplay yet. How about you check a replay first and his exact gameplay before 21st minute? Then ask yourself why 3 people from team wanted him kicked instantly.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2020, 08:25 »
I'll watch the replay this aftenoon.

Just watched a game, it was a max 1600 psr game, so not a PRO or  turnament game where you can complain if some or one of your teammate doesn\t do what is expected from him, You started first with calling names, and !votekick abuse for no reason (when I say no reason I mean there were no rules broken, and the player whitch you wanted to kick was the best player in the game and you were blood with dagon for the first item, Hm ...). If I was the mod who solved this case I would for sure sancioned the behaviour of  X-13, toxic players will not be tolerated on the server anymore. I rly don\t want to be rude, but you do have a lot of time for the forum and act like a drama queen a lot.

I know that you would like to comment, but this case is closed. Cheers
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 21:22 by ksv »
Lag Abuse