Author Topic: complain about ban.  (Read 1084 times)

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
complain about ban.
« on: May 06, 2020, 20:45 »
1) brewhoneyizze (just putt my main,since rhest of my accs are already perma banned)
2) well i dont think so some moderator should be mention here,they are just doing admins/moderators work but i need at least more explain about this situation.
3) render bad decision I think evry1 can make wrong decision at least we 're all humans we do make mistakes... this is not against ksv however I respect him verry much,can't say same for mister nephilim who 's actually no1,0 skills in dota,game ruiner with owner and bad balance,so bad things about him but wont talk anymore.
4) the complain is about this req:"https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,190945.0.html" I dont even know why some1 who wasnt even in games report me for something,the report was for rage quit,well you see I didnt rage quit,I just left 2 games in few days but the games was over already,i strugle like an idiot to win but it was hopeless,give my best and then typed ff so when my team refuse to ff i just quit and save all of us wasting time,the point is that's for sure is not aloved and against the rules but i get banned on my acc is that not already enough punishment,why i have to be on blacklist by evry1 and evrytime hard core sanction against me,i rly dont understand... am I actually that retarded i cant see that,or what is problem,at least i want to know that,tnx.
p.s. I had some personal in real life problems so I get a bit unpatient and nervous,I know that's not excuse and I dont to sound like that,but sadly it's fact. tnx for your time just explain me shortly and do your admins/moderator right i ll accept whatever is final decision. My regards.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: complain about ban.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 22:03 »
I will post this here since current b&u team is rather new, and I am not sure they know complete profile of this player.
This post is simply meant to help them.

As for this player he got locked for the exact same thing 6 months ago.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,189274
You can easily see cen denied his request.

Also he got locked by myself few years back when I was in charge. I am too lazy to search for the topics, but perhaps there are some warden logs or whatever that can help you.
I decided to unlock him and give him a second chance after he posted a topic similar to this one, and after few days of his ban expired.

I am not meaning to interrupt your decision, whoever decides this, but I strongly urge not to unban this player.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 22:51 »
I appreciate your opinion.("at least u gave some atention...")

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 00:03 »
Im around here since in 2010 and as far as i remember when someone came here and asked for unban nicely got it. In the end we are spending our time and dedication playing on this server but most of the staff cant understand that.
With that im not saying to let his actions go unpunished cuz he clearly left some games but 7 days ip lock as a bit harsh,its like saying to him go play somewhere else u have no place here. That ip lock should be stopped unless its used for someone like natsumi who fucked every game he played.

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 00:25 »
also if u check well,I didnt ruin any game or anything,as I said i just left like 2 minuts before game was totally over and frozen throne or life of three destroyed... and i m at this server even from before 2010,I remember first name for bots was playdota.eu... fucking nostalgia,ask any1 I can get salt from time to time,but i never sabotage or ruin games,or anything else like that.
it's kinda some bunch of ppl got something against me and doing those things with purpose.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 00:48 »
Im around here since in 2010 and as far as i remember when someone came here and asked for unban nicely got it. In the end we are spending our time and dedication playing on this server but most of the staff cant understand that.
With that im not saying to let his actions go unpunished cuz he clearly left some games but 7 days ip lock as a bit harsh,its like saying to him go play somewhere else u have no place here. That ip lock should be stopped unless its used for someone like natsumi who fucked every game he played.

Yes that was a major problem before, simply unbanning someone because he asks nice is bad thing. Everyone with 3 brain cells can pretend to be nice when asking for unban while being toxic in game and breaking rules all along.

You are spending your time here because you want to, nobody is forcing you to play here or play at all. Its simply your choice, so don't ask for fucking medals for the things you do because you want to. Let me remind you, that you are playing here for free, and guess what, staff members (at least current) are also spending even more time here so people respect rules and respect the system.

7 days is not harsh at all considering what I wrote in my post, if I were to decide its rather too low.

IP lock needs to be used even further, and players should be checked more often, especially players with history such as this one.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 00:51 »
thats why u are not anymore in staff.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 00:57 »

No, that's not it. Those reasons are far beyond your simpleminded comprehension so I won't even bother to explain them.

I'll just say that I approve 90% of the things current staff does, and that they are by far better staff than last one.

My replies here are as I already said - I am probably more aware of this player than anyone in current b&u team, so I posted simply to give them some history and hopefully help them reach decision easier.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 01:00 by Akuma »

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 01:22 »
yes u did and u gave ur opinion,can you now stop spaming and make this post about you coz thats clearly not the point...I also love this staff and I tried and always trying to help ppl to improve gameplay and manny rhest things,just coz u dont like me it' s ur right to do that... if evry1 likes me probably then I would hate myself( I think ilikedat also dont have so much love for me but still he on my side coz he knows what kind of player am I actually)... I opened this so I can know the opinion for more ppl,and as I said if u rly thinks I m the one who is runier/sabotager/flamer and manny rhest things that should lead to 7 days ip lock,fine then I ll deal with that and take punishment...I dont do nice words,I do my realistic words and gave my opinion at least,when you banned me (mostly to show ur power,coz if you remember u confirmed that) then I did nice words now clearly not... pls just do not spam tnx.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2020, 02:03 »

No, that's not it. Those reasons are far beyond your simpleminded comprehension so I won't even bother to explain them.

I'll just say that I approve 90% of the things current staff does, and that they are by far better staff than last one.

My replies here are as I already said - I am probably more aware of this player than anyone in current b&u team, so I posted simply to give them some history and hopefully help them reach decision easier.
why this one is better bring me some arguments? here are more administrators than b&u staff my friend. imagine being in a work who are 3 supervisers for 1 worker,shouldnt that be the opposite? i have nothing againts someone cuz i dont know most of them but thats how the things are,if for u this is the best staff for me this is the worst in years,not based on the names but based on the how they things are organized.

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 02:11 »
Consider it as my official complaint too.

Did not read the whole drama yet, but unbanning by request again and again is really not cool.

Like he will quit again and again then.
Also i am not quite sure why is he able to play on multiple accounts again:

1. He was permanently banned here (March, 22-23):
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,190277.msg696695.html#msg696695
I mean, all of his accounts, instead selected main one
2. Then, March 25, he asks for stats reset, due to lack of available accounts to play:
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,190311.msg696816.html#msg696816
after my accs get perma banned I cant play normal games anymore
He is constantly leaving games, why should anyone even tolerate his behavior? Who would even care about his problems with 'normal games'? He is violating rules again and again!
When he registered here, he automatically accepted rules set, which clearly does not respect leaving the game. Why should his case even be tolerated?

Ok, then administrator replied:
Ill solve it in another way
Which i can treat as unbanning of his accounts (i can be wrong, i just assume here).
Good, everyone have a chance (one or two, depends), this is not a problem.
So he got his second chance, got accounts unbanned (because of listed reason above, or not - does not matter). Why does he leave games again?

You know what people expect 3rd time after those cases? He will be leaving next games again and again;

I, as a member of this, lets call it community, will vomit those unbans soon.
"He apologized" - he did NOT.
Junk people like him just pretend to apologize in order to get unbanned.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Holy deer, even while i was trashing things here and there for ~9 months, you kept not banning me permanently, i even got completely unbanned for what the, excuse me, fuck, reasons?
Stop freaking tolerating ruiners, please;
I do not know how staff looks at this place, but definitely not every staff member looks at it from player's side.
They rather just apply rules book, rather than using it as helping tool to render judgement decisions.
This part of system is so stupid that makes even me to be sad about. Tolerating should have its bounds; I would love to be permabanned here, as well as i would love ruiners to be permabanned here. Delete this junk already, why is not that obvious for all those years, holy deer
Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 02:16 by AntlermanXXL »
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 02:16 »
can u answer me shortly mister deer,what I have ruined exactly?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2020, 02:31 »
KSV took in consideration all the previous sanctions,and due that made the decision.

Actually you could use the Rules in your advantage and use this :
    0. General codex:
 i) Reporting anything you are not directly involved is not allowed.

Then i would reply that you got Banned by B&U Section Leader who made an exception since you have alot of previous Bans/Warns for Ban Evading/Leaving.
Also as others noted , there have been several chances provided.

With this said , KSV made a proper decision , and ban will stand for the full lenght of its duration.