Author Topic: Reporting cases not directly involved in.  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Reporting cases not directly involved in.
« on: June 08, 2020, 00:42 »
Right now if you report game ruiner from the other team it's always denied.

I think we should be allowed to report a ruiner no matter what team he is in.

Many nabs won't bother to report, or know how to, and some can't even read or speak English so they wouldn't have a way to.

It's only right to help them out by making a report for them.

Isn't it?

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: Reporting cases not directly involved in.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 00:59 »
Generally i support. But i have a feeling that the high staff admins arent interesting in imporoving server at all. Sadly Jimmy cant do anything alone about that

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 01:54 »

Many nabs won't bother to report, or know how to, and some can't even read or speak English so they wouldn't have a way to.

Isn't it?
Let me remind you that you made a post about a person who was Votekicked.
Votekick is not game ruin to be clear , if there is a report about Votekick , then the player who was voted out has to Report it ,if he thinks he was damaged in the process.

Regarding Game Ruin [Intentional Feed-Sabotage-Refusing to Play]
This rule does not apply, and what is mentioned above is Game Ruin.

This rule was made actually by me , reason behind this was clear.
Lets say you feel damaged [like in your denied request] , and you for example dont like what Luke just said.
You can go on crazy mode and search 20 of Luke's last games and literally report every single small thing you find that had no impact on you , but you have[had] the ability to do it.
This is one of the reasons ^ dont get confussed and go at the throat that its not a valid reason.
And overall, you can request sanction over something that had impact on you.

So, conclussion is that Votekick in not Game Ruin , and yes, you can report someone for Game Ruin [ that rule of personal involvement is not applied here ] , since you would be involved.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 02:05 »
Makes sense but why not let people from same game report? Maybe someone in enemy team was ruining but nobody wanted to report except you, you were in enemy team, so your report is ignored? Basically this is my though

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 02:49 »
Makes sense but why not let people from same game report? Maybe someone in enemy team was ruining but nobody wanted to report except you, you were in enemy team, so your report is ignored? Basically this is my though
Well you cant report players from opposite teams for Ruin ,because you wont be damaged by that.
Any of the 4 people in the opposing team can report any kind of ruin if they think there was a game ruin case

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 02:57 »

Isn't it?
Let me remind you that you made a post about a person who was Votekicked.
Votekick is not game ruin to be clear , if there is a report about Votekick , then the player who was voted out has to Report it ,if he thinks he was damaged in the process.

Regarding Game Ruin [Intentional Feed-Sabotage-Refusing to Play]
This rule does not apply, and what is mentioned above is Game Ruin.

This rule was made actually by me , reason behind this was clear.
Lets say you feel damaged [like in your denied request] , and you for example dont like what Luke just said.
You can go on crazy mode and search 20 of Luke's last games and literally report every single small thing you find that had no impact on you , but you have[had] the ability to do it.
This is one of the reasons ^ dont get confussed and go at the throat that its not a valid reason.
And overall, you can request sanction over something that had impact on you.

So, conclussion is that Votekick in not Game Ruin , and yes, you can report someone for Game Ruin [ that rule of personal involvement is not applied here ] , since you would be involved.

That request was mostly about that guy being afk at fountain last 10-15min spamming and voting team member that didn't want to forfeit.

It was my last report that made me write this suggestion.

I am not butt hurt tho, if they are ok with being the victim it's ok, still he wasn't right towards own team.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 03:05 by Sejanus »

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 02:59 »
Well you cant report players from opposite teams for Ruin ,because you wont be damaged by that.
Any of the 4 people in the opposing team can report any kind of ruin if they think there was a game ruin case

But the game itself gets damaged, you play vs weakened team, and f them as u like it. So I feel affected, as would prefer more challenge.

I prefer to lose than to abuse the weak. And hate stat players so still hope that k+a/d idea will come alive one day😁

Exactly my point.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 03:02 by Sejanus »

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 14:22 »
You are reporting Rule breakers often, are on Forum often, Can navigate around the Forum , obviously care about DotA since you are active and donating, and above all, you actually care.
Why dont you apply for a Staff position, deal with the situations yourself , gain experience, and eventually after getting promoted to High Staff ,make alterations to rules.
 @Sejanus 

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 18:11 »
You are reporting Rule breakers often, are on Forum often, Can navigate around the Forum , obviously care about DotA since you are active and donating, and above all, you actually care.
Why dont you apply for a Staff position, deal with the situations yourself , gain experience, and eventually after getting promoted to High Staff ,make alterations to rules.
 @Sejanus

Thanks matey I guess that makes sense, but atm I can't afford to have another responsibility.

Some donation, idea, and report now and then is all I can offer right now.

And of courses I always offer free flame in game😂🤣

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Server Account: BUYUKUSTAD
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 17:28 »

I think open a ban request if you see a ruiner. I've just learned that admins can investigate the games. So they can be banned. :peace: