Author Topic: The Platform movie [SPOILER!!!]  (Read 1245 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
The Platform movie [SPOILER!!!]
« on: April 19, 2020, 20:45 »
Anyone watched this movie?

I think its good depiction of the current system
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 20:48 by jeandarc »

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Platform movie
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 20:48 »
Where to watch it except for netflix?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 21:01 »
Where to watch it except for netflix?
on Cracked Netflix  :D

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 21:07 »
On any russian website
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 06:54 »
I watched and liked it! I can talk about that film but need better english for this.
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 16:02 »
i watched it today, great movie i recommend it.

i won't say anything about the plot cuz i don't want to spoil it for anyome who will watch it

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2020, 20:22 »
I watched it today, It's easy to make such original plot what is hard is to give it an appropriate ending and The Platform failed so hard with the ending, overall it sucked. Unless it continues in second part. :P -1 Maraskeroo for relapsing to meth

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Platform movie [SPOILER!!!]
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 20:53 »
yeah the ending sucked ass, maybe i'm too stupid to understand its "deeper meaning" with sending that girl to Level 0, but who knows... I believe by sending the girl to Level 0 that whole organization becomes illegal because in their contract it said that they don't accept people below the age of 16, the girl was obviously below 12 years old, so yeah...

I would have preferred if they (the main white guy and the black one) would have went for a round 2 and 3 etc. and fed all people and eventually start a revolution where every month ppl from the first floors would feed the people at the bottom, therefore "breaking" the system and "winning" the "game".

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2020, 21:28 »
i think it wasnt girl who was sent back, it was the panna cotta. Because in the middle of movie you see chief cook angry holding that panna cotta nad shouting at other cooks, there is no way it would get there if they didnt sent it in the end of movie.

Some people say that message they got that panna cotta wasnt eaten because there was hair in it. But i think its weird because they get empty platform with destroyed dishes every day and sometimes with blood stains and bodies, so its obvious that in such situation nobody would not eat something because of hair

They couldnt go for more rounds because both were deadly wounded by guy with katana
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 21:37 by luke »

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 21:45 »
the hair in the panna cotta happened while the food preparation was happening, it was still not sent to feed the people.

They tried to save other panna cotta that was in perfect condition, but they ended up feeding it to the girl, she ate the panna cotta. only the girl was sent back

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2020, 20:22 »
But if girl could stay on the platform then why nobody tried to go all the way down and then up before? Especially someone from last floor, he could definitely see he is on the lowest floor and try to climb the platform.

Also all this with girl is weird because how she got there, she didnt look hungry and she was alone (when normally there are 2 people on 1 floor). Then all who were sent to the hole got throught the woman with dog and she said nobody was younger than 16.

Also not clear with the girl who tried to come down each month, she couldnt be the mother, why did she want to go down that much

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2020, 02:10 »
Watched the movie, very good.
Some guy wrote this, might be on point.
Spoiler for balkans:
Kraj je dorecen po meni, dijete je fikcija i prividjanje, ali kolac tj panakota je sacuvana i vracena "glavonjama", ali glavni sef je mislio da je vracena zbog nadjene dlake u kolacu pa je okupio 4 kuvara oko sebe da vidi cija je dlaka. Tu se podvlaci paralela koliko ljudi na vrhu, klasa koja je vjecno na vrhu, apsolutno nema blage veze o stvarnosti i realnosti u kojoj zivi 99 populacije, toliko su krivo protumacili poruku u vidu vracenog kolaca, mislili su da nije pojeden zbog dlake u njemu...Mislim da je to poenta, bar po meni :D
Spoiler for translation:
Ending is good, child is fiction and illusion, but pana cota is saved and retured to the "big guys"( he means like world leaders, people who rule the world from shadow, smth like that..), but masterchef thought that pana cota was returned because someone find the hair in it, so he gathered 4 cooks around himself to find out to whom hair belong to. It is underlined here how much people on the "top", the class which is always on "top", apsolutelly have no idea about reality(real life) in which 99% "other" population live in. They were so wrong about the message, they thought it was not eaten because of the hair in the cake.