Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 398 times)

Offline rSync

• Topic Author
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban request
« on: April 03, 2020, 21:53 »

1: NickName?
mSync

2: Who banned you?
/

3: Why did you get banned?
Flame/family related flame.

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I will explain in the next step.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
That was the private game of "the group" members where everyone expected a good, respectful and fun game since all the players are the members of our "group". However, one of the newest members of the group and the player who forced me to break the rule was provoking me and spammed alt+ item messages while I was in fight causing me to misbehave in fight and therefore lose the same. Unexpected provocation and spam from "our" guy caused me to completely lose the nerves and get enormous amount of frustration so I started cursing and yelling bad words for which I am now very sorry and apologizing to entire community and therefore I ask for unban and forgiveness with a promise not to curse nor use hateful language again. Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6269076

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 21:55 »
All of us have a bad day.
Stay calm and enjoy.

!unbanned
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban request
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 23:55 »
!Ban restored

!Locked