Author Topic: Complaint  (Read 540 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complaint
« on: April 03, 2020, 01:31 »
I am not posting this for myself, but for a guy who asked my help.

proof:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Please help me

just waching this topick

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=190443.0

I would like to have an explanation to why is his report denied, when (if translation is correct) he was flamed throughout the game.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Even if he was ban avoiding (I actually can't check this) it still isn't a reason NOT TO CHECK a report and ban another player who is (once again if translation is correct) breaking the rules.

Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 01:35 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 02:53 »
Because he was avoiding ban while this occured. He has been warned for Spam 3 times, and in those 3 topics, everything was explained very carefully.

If you dont know what to do with your time, dont waste time of people who do.
You knew exactly why he was banned, why the request is denied, yet you do like to initiate this feeble drama show.

You were once permenently banned from this server, for a valid reason.
I unbanned you so that perhaps your still have something to offer to the server.
But it seems you use this platform to log in once in a while , try to cause some minor dramatic inconveniance, while pretending to be naive and ignorant.
If this is all you have to offer now , it is best then that you take your gifts elsewhere, we have enough of those slurking around this place allready.

Regards