Author Topic: Again moderator rules  (Read 696 times)

Offline kjooali

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Again moderator rules
« on: April 01, 2020, 23:28 »
Kjooali
Jimmy
render bad decision, bad behavior

vasiliyevic123 family related flame me all game but he say u are rebelleking ?
he personalizes every subject

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=190443.msg697316#msg697316

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Again moderator rules
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 23:32 »
You, Rebellking ,were banned for Game Ruin.
That Post was Complained about here : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=190393.0

Then you Logged with your other Account while banned for Game Ruin, thats allready Ban avoiding.

I would have probably ignored it , but then by mistake [while avoiding ban] , you Wrote "Rebellking] as your nickname here : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=190443.msg697326#new

Then i normally checked your IP , and saw that indeed you are avoiding the Ban.

What is confussing you in this process?

Offline kjooali

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 23:40 »
vasiliyevic123 family related flame and another game he say. I want to just he ban and u say u are rebelleking but that doesn't change the result
he say me your sisters fuck What should I do?

Offline kjooali

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 23:44 »

I didn't do anything wrong in the game, but you give me a permante ban. ok ı thınk u can use Ip ban because ı will delete dota for u.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 23:46 »
Are you complaining about Vasiliyevic123 not getting banned for Flame , or your Ban for Avoiding?

Offline kjooali

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 23:55 »

I did not know the avoidance ban and kjoali my son's account

I didn't understand why I was banned because I didn't know the avoidance ban

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 00:42 »
Yes it is not allowed to play while you are Banned.
Sharing accounts is also not allowed.
Game ruin also.

As you can possibly imagine , there is a list of things we dont allow,you can check it out on this page : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html#post_ingame

I will remove your ban , because i genuinly belive that you are incredibly unintelligent and was unaware.

Read the list, follow the rules, dont insult Staff members.
Or next time , you are mine.