Author Topic: Dota=Moderator rules  (Read 417 times)

Offline rebelleking

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dota=Moderator rules
« on: March 29, 2020, 21:58 »
Rebelleking
Jimmy
Sabotage 2x -Intentional Feed

I did not willingly do anything. Please watch the game and you decide. I never died at my own will

I want to banned Jimmy and he Must be dismissed from moderator. Please waching game

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6266767

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=126892.msg697134#new

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota=Moderator rules
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 22:11 »
After failing to understand Simple English, you Teleportated to a Taken lane and died 5 times in 3 minutes.
Maybe you are used doing this on a regular basis, but now I was there ,so you got banned.
@-Aleksandar-

Your request will be solved by a LA Administrator.

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota=Moderator rules
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 23:51 »
00:32   rebelleking   [Allies]   slark swap
00:33   rebelleking   [Allies]   ?
00:36   Jimmy   [Allies]   hmm
00:39   Jimmy   [Allies]   i can necro
00:45   Jimmy   [Allies]   but bad pick
00:47   Jimmy   [Allies]   here
00:49   rebelleking   [Allies]   -swap 5
00:51   Jimmy   [Allies]   too much magic
00:53   Jimmy   [Allies]   damage
01:00   Jimmy   [Allies]   did u read
01:02   Jimmy   [Allies]   what i wrote

It was clearly missunderstanding,but after that Slark went middle lane than you used TP and :
01:58   rebelleking   [Allies]   me mıd ok  (obviously in rage)

-You died 2-3 times not even trying to run (at first death i saw you lagged)
-After that you left middle lane on lvl 5 and went top (rush into enemys and died)
-Instead of farm you continued to rush with fights knowing how much opponent is stronger than you.

Maybe you think it's not your fault but you and Trax ruined that game from start. (especially you,with such behaviour)

!Closed