Author Topic: demote request  (Read 602 times)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
demote request
« on: March 29, 2020, 05:08 »
ilikedat
marask
taking owner from the host and kicking him from the lobby.dunno whats wrong with this guy,hes not stable mentally cuz he constantly harras me via whisp saying die to corona and things like that. grow up.
11:24   MarASK   !open 1
11:24      Slot 1 opened
11:24      CoronaVirus has left the game.
11:30   MarASK   !owner mara
11:30      Setting game owner to [MarASK].
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6266582

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: demote request
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 05:11 »
before that koronavirus (who s actually noob and verry bad player) kicked mara for no reason,mara w8ed that game in lobby like for hours,also game started and after ilikedat couldnt kill few cs at mid against my medusa with his famous lothar mortred,i guess he get mad and this is the real reason behind why he posted,i dont care for mara,i less care for ilikedat,but this time i totally disagree with ilikedat,just gave my opinion.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 05:13 »
well yes i was waiting in that game with friend for 20 min and he decided to kick me so i join back and did this to him , it makes me very angry .I rightly deserve for demote for this ill agree im not angry if you demote me .
ABout i hate this ilikedat , im doing it, becouse he judge me in game for his own faults he die and start insult me while i stay 5000distance from him and he die.We all saw how pro he was with that mort.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 05:33 by Mara »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 10:09 »
Well since tour section doesn\t have a Admin if you agree I\ll mouve this topic in a Complaint section.

@Jimmy
@-Aleksandar-
Lag Abuse

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 12:58 »
Next time if you don't want someone in your game you just kick them when they join, don't let them wait for your game in lobby and then get kicked. How would you feel if someone did that to you?

Regardless of all that, Mara shouldn't have taken over the owner of the game and for that he's warned.