Author Topic: Tuskar Ultimate Bugged /Discussion/Request  (Read 3467 times)

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tuskar Ultimate Bugged /Discussion/Request
« on: March 28, 2020, 23:10 »
1: Your NickName?
MoreThanSumiya
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
pomidorD , molivce.mk
3: What rule did he/they break?
bug abuse
4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken?
If you want to confirm that its abuse, try checking 6-10 Game Time ( Where player gets lvl6 and does huge amount of dmg to players )
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
There is some kind of bug/abuse which Tuskar can almost one shot with Walrush Punch. Shortly, it does much more damage than it supposed to do. I also asked in LA Discord Server Dracol1ch just to make sure and he agreed. You can confirm that by checking #dota chat-board. Its just that my team cant keep up with the pace and probably most of players are not aware of it so they cant counter and they think only of giving up. I dislike that, thats why I decided to post.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6265659
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6266440

ps: If its going to be denied due to some not valid reason, I will skip posting again.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 01:55 by Jimmy »
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request for tuskar abuse
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 23:43 »
It also seems that Critical ignores Base+Bonus Armor , with Negative Armor items and spells , it hits tremenduos.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 00:08 »
So, do we wait for a response from b&u mod? I mean, a warning to players could also be possible

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 00:34 »
If you agree i would move this to S&C to get more feedback if that is acceptable?

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 01:31 »
If you agree i would move this to S&C to get more feedback if that is acceptable?
I Agree

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tuskar Ultimate Bugged /Discussion/Request
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 03:31 »
Intresting, I couldnt expect something differents from that kind of players... pomidord the real abuser.
Hope so dracolich will take this serious and nerf that as soon as posible,would be the best solution if u ask me. Ppl can complain with right about manny more things(like visage),but this is a bit specific since they abuse that as bug,just gave my opinion.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2020, 04:07 »
Yeah i played a game againts them and i was surprised when they went for the tusk first pick on rd and tbh didnt pay attention to his dmg but he managed to make 25 kills that game.

Offline patar9sap

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2020, 04:15 »
What about MonkeyKing bug? On level 2 or level 3 with stun + 500 critical damage with 50% chance to use critical + 20% or more life steal per hit, jump and kill with 2-3 hits and slow. Hero is weak later.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2020, 13:52 »
if you find a bug you need to report it to http://d1stats.ru/report/ and wait for the next update or go back to the last map version.

p.s. I think we should not, it is a minor bug and use it while you can.
Draco probably will fix it in next patch. The next patch is going to be huge too, probably. However, I do not agree that it should be used. Then, again, why abuse of Borrowed Time lead to ban? Balanar's ulti lead to ban, too. Even not known bug with Invoke + Essence Aura was fixed. This one should be also. As I mentioned, I am not providing this just because I lost or got killed many times or just as some anger but its an abuse and players should be inform not to use that otherwise it would lead to warn-ban.

What about MonkeyKing bug? On level 2 or level 3 with stun + 500 critical damage with 50% chance to use critical + 20% or more life steal per hit, jump and kill with 2-3 hits and slow. Hero is weak later.
As for MonkeyKing, hero is indeed broken but its not bug tbh. Its same in dota2

« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 13:53 by .SaLiH. »

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2020, 14:02 »
Do you have any information of when the new Map is gonna go out.
IMO , if we didnt apply ban for it so far, we shouldnt now.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2020, 14:51 »
> Do you have any information of when the new Map is gonna go out.
No, but probably in following months (just a prediction due to Kaya reveal)

> IMO , if we didnt apply ban for it so far, we shouldnt now.
Ok, so I will go and spam Tuskar in everygame. Is that ok?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2020, 14:55 »
> Do you have any information of when the new Map is gonna go out.
No, but probably in following months (just a prediction due to Kaya reveal)

> IMO , if we didnt apply ban for it so far, we shouldnt now.
Ok, so I will go and spam Tuskar in everygame. Is that ok?
Feel like i told my teenage son he shouldnt drink beer.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2020, 15:10 »
exactly! it makes no sense telling him if you are drinking beer!

btw:
Since this is official complain ,treat it like that.
And please , in official section, keep it official.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=189195.msg693098#msg693098

You should consider warning yourself or deleting your post!

As for Tuskar bug abuse:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=181958.msg652558#msg652558

Let it be allowed !

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2020, 15:22 »
I think we should first decide if the current tusk's ulti is a bug or it's just OP in the current patch.
Every dota patch has had OP spells that got nerfed in the next patches, but if we are talking about a bug that a spell does way more damage than what the spell's description says then it should be considered as a bug.
Now if someone is abusing this bug then that is called bug abuse, which is against the rules.
Easy fix would be if Draco released a new patch with this being fixed, but this will take a while.
I don't know just how much this "mass dmg tusk ult" actually matters in a game, if it gives huge advantage to whichever team plays tusk and is aware of this bug then we can consider it as a bug abuse. If the spell just deals more dmg than usual and doesnt really have a huge impact in the game's balance then we can just call it an OP  spell.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2020, 15:25 »
I noticed some people play only tuskar but didnt realize why. Indeed seems that it does too much damage. But isnt it like 4x crit? If you have 150 damage it will do 600.

I think its way too strong but not sure if its bug. Need to investigate it, post description of spell and check how much damage it does