Author Topic: Rate my new video  (Read 1674 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Rate my new video
« on: March 28, 2020, 13:18 »
Captured moment using simple camera by @AntlermanXXL

Do you like this editing more?

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rate my new video
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 13:30 »
too zoomed in, hard to tell whats happening, the camera spin around the hero gave me a headache, dont just left click hold the hero portrait to follow the hero movements because the camera movements are too fast like that instead follow the hero with camera movements

these are just my opinion obviously

i rate this 4.3/10

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 13:37 »
Thank you for opinion.

too zoomed in

This is minimum zoom to not see interface, maybe there is some way to hide it because i cant go 4k resolution

the camera spin around the hero gave me a headache

I tried to rotate it like in movies but obviously you need experience to do it good and this is my first try

just left click hold the hero portrait to follow the hero movements

I dont hold hero portrait, its autofollow with special program

hero with camera movements

This is tricky because hero can jump away too fast and camera can move only with constant speed if you do it manually. Basically its hard to keep hero in center like that

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 13:54 »
about hiding the imterface you can either add black boarders which most ppl do or change the screen resolution from like 1920x1440 to something like 1920x1000 and hide the top/bot screen leaving only the gameplay

you cant follow the hero movements because its too much zoomed in, if you have full screen you can zoom in/out depending on the action if theres a team fight etc.
replayseeker afaik had two keys for zoom in/out, keys for rotations, for camera movements. you can make the camera movement much smoother with one option on replayseeker, i mean the add on simple camera or whatever was the name

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 14:02 »
aboit camera movements i meant something like this. i did shit job at zooming in/out but the camera control is nice and smooth imo
its very easy to achieve this, there was an option to give smooth movement to arrow keys camera control

and yes, i posted this to remind ppl i got a rampage ezzz

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 15:08 »
Thats what i meant, sf blinks out of camera view which is pretty bad.

Also i hate black bars, but seems there is a way around it.

About changing resolution it will change aspect ratio, so dont know either.

Question is, is it better to make it gameplay only with tracking camera or use live recording with clicks etc (which makes it look worse in replay)