Author Topic: who for you is the most rare played hero in those days!?  (Read 2743 times)

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
what do you think guys,who is most often and not picked at all hero in curently dota1 days.
meepo/earth spirit/arc warden/chen???

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fun fact : Most rarely played[yet, one of the strongest heroes in DotA] is Visage.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Probably earth spirit, because I am retired.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Mega jokes with earth spirit in some topic btw, search for it.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
lately i realised how furion has become one of those heroes,i remember a lot of people playing it earlier,now u cant see it ever,not even in low pubs

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
what do you think guys,who is most often and not picked at all hero in curently dota1 days.
meepo/earth spirit/arc warden/chen???
chen ofc,after him comes earth spirit. as for the meepo god picks it everyday so.

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
well oracle,ww,chen but they are int heroes, unplayable in this kind of games,
ld is aggi but is hard to win with it also,(i have good micro with it, but have low percentage of winning with it) with arc you can win alone so it should be played more and lycan also should be played more. (i mean pub games where you can kill other heroes not depending on low team mates)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i'd say most of the heroes that require micro such as lone druid, arc warden, meepo, visage etc.
It's not like players can't play these heroes but these heroes require certain amount of time and games of practice to be able to play them properly and almost everyone on this server doesn't play to get better but they play to kill time, so yeah...

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
also most of the micro heroes are very timing dependant meaning that when a certain time of the game is up they need to push/take team fights and your allies just wont listen to you

lone druid needs his radiance timing on his bear 14-18 min and take a fight and then push building, if your team is not on the same page and farm woods you pretty much lost the game

arc warden needs space to come online which takes a lot of time anf your team just rages at you for farming instead of protecting you or creating space for you

meepo needs to snowball hard because he sucks ass late game

visage needs to push towers very early after he gets like a helm of doninator and if your team doesnt follow you but afk jungle you pretty much lpst the hamr

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Also theres the community part,people here are just not used to playing alongside most of these heroes,not knowing what they are capable of(much like when new heroes/items are introduced).It just makes it hard for guys playing them to play effectively and win.

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I m playing visage (even without dominator coz its not same dota1 and dota2/ dominator much better in dota2) and visage is ez to play tbh,arc warden also,earth spirit is not so ez but playable however probably 1 of the most not playing,chen is not hard but u can be lost with him in public,furion needs some buff coz in dota2 is 10x stronger,lycan i dont know,i m using lycan without wolfs/wolfs sucks after nerf to nerf... oracle is rly playable and so amazing hero,1 of the best supports,sadly ppl not using him what is true... so when the community starts playing those heroes and when actually most of them learn to play it decent,we could have better games and better players,sadly those ppl from dota1 most of them will never learn.
so i opened this post and i ll give my best to play and make some good moves and games with those kind of heroes. my regards.

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i'd say most of the heroes that require micro such as lone druid, arc warden, meepo, visage etc.
It's not like players can't play these heroes but these heroes require certain amount of time and games of practice to be able to play them properly and almost everyone on this server doesn't play to get better but they play to kill time, so yeah...
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6265328 like this :D arc warden power. check the chat from mk necro guy with 15-5 kill/dead ration...

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Deers are playing those heroes often.
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I m playing visage (even without dominator coz its not same dota1 and dota2/ dominator much better in dota2) and visage is ez to play tbh,arc warden also,earth spirit is not so ez but playable however probably 1 of the most not playing,chen is not hard but u can be lost with him in public,furion needs some buff coz in dota2 is 10x stronger,lycan i dont know,i m using lycan without wolfs/wolfs sucks after nerf to nerf... oracle is rly playable and so amazing hero,1 of the best supports,sadly ppl not using him what is true... so when the community starts playing those heroes and when actually most of them learn to play it decent,we could have better games and better players,sadly those ppl from dota1 most of them will never learn.
so i opened this post and i ll give my best to play and make some good moves and games with those kind of heroes. my regards.
I posted about majority of players , i dont see Visage and Zet played as much.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
earth panda

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
43:54   3az3az   [Allies]   how u play
43:58   3az3az   [Allies]   earth like that
44:04   Brewhoneyizze   [Allies]   how u mean?
44:09   3az3az   [Allies]   very good
I ll abuse it earth spirit, with 1 decent carry and normal team play verry usefull.