Author Topic: ban avoider  (Read 721 times)

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban avoider
« on: March 22, 2020, 21:47 »
1: Your NickName?

God

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?

myprecious/xserved

3: What rule did he/they break?

leaving game when seeing a sure lose and joining with other ick to play rmk, ofc host kicked him, he also admitted leaving  / ban avoiding

4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken?

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

6: Link of the game? (if applies)

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6263358

07:30      [All]   MyPrecious has left the game voluntarily, MyPrecious was autobanned.
07:30      [All]   This game won't affect your ladder stats, game result will be a draw.
07:30      [All]   Autoban is OFF, you can now leave or continue playing for fun.

06:14   xServed   i explain
06:15   KROMANJONCI   ip banned
06:16   xServed   why i left
06:18   xServed   i dont care
06:20   xServed   i would leave again
06:27   [Dis]KealThas   well i get 30 day ban from jimmy when i swear to a random 1300 psr

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6263380

I don't usually report people but this kind of ratism is too much, also wastes us all lot of time
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 22:53 by begin »

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban avoider
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 21:51 »
we had stacked games with both of teams,and our mider didnt get share... i couldnt focus when he was screaming 10x and demand for some1 to give him share....
and if u rage quit for once per day its clearly not ban avoider,acc get banned its enough punishment,was good acc anyway.

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 21:53 »
Very weak excuse, we both know it wasn't about share but about him getting analized mid. Also if u say i am a leaver post a replay and get me banned too

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 22:56 »
I wont spam here anymore,my 1700+ psr acc is banned,i didnt leave for 10+ days after my last ip lock,this is enough punishment,but i ll let admins decide i trust in them and how they will judge. you left i remember it clearly,but was long ago,and i wont bother myself to find that replay,its to hard.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 23:54 »
@myprecious
U have warns for leaving, and were also locked for avoiding.
All those things affect the decision.
BOT Punishment for Ban Avoid is Double ban duration on Main account, and permanent ban on all multi accounts , i applied Warden Ban since to avoid this.

Pick one account you want to use  , and post it here.

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2020, 00:16 »
if I understand u,I need to pick 1 acc so I can play only on that acc in the future,evry rhest of mine acc will be permanently banned?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2020, 01:42 »
if I understand u,I need to pick 1 acc so I can play only on that acc in the future,evry rhest of mine acc will be permanently banned?
That is correct

Warden Ban has been applied, doing it again would accomplish nothing.
Due recent sanctions, i can not only warn you for leaving.

Since you are an old member , you will have your Main account of your choice on which you can play as much as u want [without rule breaking normally] , but to satisfy the protocol , all the others will be shut down.

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 02:24 »
brewhoneyizze

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2020, 03:36 »
Permanently Banned:
(Ban Avoid)   
  • xserved
  • myprecious
  • mr.brokolic
  • imbagolum
  • captflint
  • bookeyizze