Author Topic: my complaints  (Read 740 times)

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
my complaints
« on: March 15, 2020, 20:45 »
So I was banned for saying this to jimmy
27:30   ilym   [Allies]   monkey are you monkey irl aswell
who accused me for Insulting Staff Member
Here is our Jimmy towards other players:
Such "admin attitude" wow
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6241576
43:56   Jimmy   [Allies]   focus omni
44:01   Jimmy   [Allies]   fucking little shit
46:30   Jimmy   [Allies]   .!ff

46:36   Jimmy   [Allies]   im in base
46:38   Jimmy   [Allies]   ruiners
46:41   Jimmy   [Allies]   and imbecils
46:43   Jimmy   [Allies]   with lothars
This was just the game I played with him that I remember he was toxic

I checked his last 10 games to prove he is doing it all the time
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6259517
36:51   Wayne   [Allies]   !Ignore 0v3
36:54   Wayne   [Allies]   ovaj mongol samo fail
36:56   Wayne   [Allies]   i pise "cc"
37:02   Wayne   [Allies]   ko degenericni debil
54:33   Wayne   [Allies]   swap idiot
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6259698
31:36   Wayne   [Allies]   ALO
31:37   Wayne   [Allies]   PUDGE
31:38   Wayne   [Allies]   ARE U STUPID
31:40   Wayne   [Allies]   GO B
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6260480
Spoiler for Hiden:
21:43   ghe   [Allies]   why
21:43   Wayne   [Allies]   REALLY
21:44   Wayne   [Allies]   MAN
21:44   ghe   [Allies]   go bnanana
21:45   Wayne   [Allies]   WHAT WHY
21:46   Wayne   [Allies]   IDIOT
22:31   Wayne   [Allies]   a fucking clown
What else? He mutes people because they spam "b" or some skill that they want him to cast. But he also does the same fucking thing and its okay
Spoiler for Hiden:
19:46   Wayne   [Allies]   >> NoobLikeTard (Lucifer) has a > Doom [1]
Spoiler for Hiden:
49:53   Wayne   [Allies]   >> CountDracula (Magina) has a > Blink [4]
49:54   Wayne   [Allies]   xd
50:01   Wayne   [Allies]   xdddd
50:03   Wayne   [Allies]   xd
50:03   Wayne   [Allies]   d
50:04   Wayne   [Allies]   xd
50:05   Wayne   [Allies]   xd
Spoiler for Hiden:
29:24   hamza38   [Allies]   >> ludi_srbi (Zeus) has a > Thundergod's Wrath [3]
29:25   hamza38   [Allies]   >> ludi_srbi (Zeus) has a > Nimbus (T)
29:28   Wayne   [Allies]   !Mute ham
Please lets not blame the team
Spoiler for Hiden:
22:31   MOUSE_BREAKER   [Allies]   noobs
22:35   MOUSE_BREAKER   [Allies]   i let fking mort solo
22:38   MOUSE_BREAKER   [Allies]   he have just vladimir
22:39   MOUSE_BREAKER   [Allies]   hahahhaa
22:42   Wayne   [Allies]   !mute mouse
22:42      [All]   Player [MOUSE_BREAKER] was muted by player [Wayne].
22:45   Wayne   [Allies]   Dont rage
22:48   Wayne   [Allies]   your frustration
22:53   Wayne   [Allies]   on team
Spoiler for Hiden:
40:50   Wayne   [Allies]   xd
40:53   Wayne   [Allies]   do u people

40:55   Wayne   [Allies]   even know
40:56   RL9   [Allies]   and mid!!
40:57   Wayne   [Allies]   to play dota
40:58   Wayne   [Allies]   xd

non discriminative words from my global admin
Spoiler for Hiden:
21:07   Wayne   [Allies]   idk
21:08   Wayne   [Allies]   ruiner
21:10   Wayne   [Allies]   TR
21:11   JeyPack   [Allies]   funny :))
21:12   Wayne   [Allies]   obviously

To conclude I got banned for
@FataLity-  Warned as VIP Member
Banned : 48h
Insulting Staff Member
Also, I didn't get banned for that
For the 3rd Time ,you are not banned for Insulting.

I don't care if you insult other players or not but don't punish other players for saying same things to you, its pretty normal to lose temper in a game of DotA and if you wanna change other people's behaviour(which you dont you just want to feed your own ego) start changing yourself first. Thanks
cen update the map please

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: my complaints
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 21:27 »
@FataLity-  Warned as VIP Member
Banned : 48h
Insulting Staff Member

27:21   ilym   [Allies]   what is this
27:23   ilym   [Allies]   monkey doing
27:27   Wayne   [Allies]   fatality
27:29   Wayne   [Allies]   calm down
27:30   ilym   [Allies]   monkey are you monkey irl aswell
30:04   Wayne   [Allies]   if i asked u nicely not to insult
38:44   ilym   [Allies]   SORRY WAYNE I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE ADMIN
38:46   ilym   [Allies]   DONT BAN ME
38:50   Wayne   [Allies]   dont be a kid.
38:52   Wayne   [Allies]   please
38:55   ilym   [Allies]   I DIDNT
38:56   ilym   [All]   REALLY

42:59   ilym   [All]   did you guys knew
43:02   ilym   [All]   wayne was jimmy
43:05   ilym   [All]   or it was just me

If it makes you wonder why people attack Turkish people , it is because of behaviour like this.
Instead of playing normally, you Insulted , provoced and tried to start the fight.

If you read the Chat log, notice that i didnt say a word, or displayed my staff position[i was playing under other nickname].

You wanted badly to start a fight, dont mind if i finish it then.

Words have little to non effect on simple minds it seems.
In order to show you what i had in mind i will pull the first move and remove your Ban.
I have no benefit of you being banned or wasting my time here , trying to explain to you that having a Well mannered and disciplined community is better than having a massive Raging [RGC] community.
Tho if you really wanna compare the two, wisper Thror [RGC EU Admin] with any insult and see how many seconds would it take you to get banned.

Pointless agenda to try to find reason with people of your mental range.
From my part , your Ban is removed.
I will ask you to stop this here and now , you are free to Stay or Go.
Lets end it here

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 21:33 »
There is nothing to complain about , since i removed your ban.
Because having a civilised discussion with you was impossible, and i wanted to avoid further needless argues.

Even after i behaved reasonable toward you and removed your ban ,after your insults.

Even if this is a Request for Ban , nothing posted here is bannable, because i dont break rules , i uphold them.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 21:47 »
Because this is a Complain Section , and you Opened a Complain over a Ban that was removed.
You ban is Reinstated

So now this can be a proper Complain.

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 21:57 »
@jeandarc I thought someone with dignity would reply me on this topic since you told me to open my complaints here however I wrote my opinion and lost my VIP and got banned by the same guy. I'm glad there is such section!
cen update the map please

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2020, 22:04 »
I read this and want to add that the complaint is about admin's behavior not particular ban.

If you unbanned someone it doesnt mean that the complaint is solved or should not be posted.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2020, 22:06 »
Hey man can you like be patient for a moment? Your complaint is being reviewed and we will let you know about our decision here.
Thank you for your patience.

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2020, 22:12 »
I, as a VIP member, would like to know why exactly do members of this group lose membership and getting banned over a minor insult? That's hands down the most featherweight insult I've ever seen.

Since when is calling someone a monkey one time in game bannable? Is it because it was directed to you? That's called dictatorship.

If that's a rule you uphold and ban people for, why do you break it in games?

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2020, 22:22 »
I find it weird that you can lose your VIP status by writing a complaint about admin's behavior. Lately i saw many people losing and gaining VIP status every week and this feels really weird.

From my point of view an Admin should serve as an example for others. If an Admin insults players in games and abuses admin commands then no surprise that regular players also see that and think that insulting others is normal around here.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2020, 22:26 »
You, of all people Luke , have no rights to tell anyone how to behave ingame.
If you forget , entire Staff gathered to remove you from Staff because of your  Nacistic behaviour , and overall Toxic attitude.
So gather every little opportunity to behave all great and mighty.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2020, 14:38 »
About Fatality-:

ilym - unbanned
Fatality- - back to VIP

Although calling someone a monkey is not bannable, you did insult a staff member which can lead to ban according to the rule book:

Note: Insulting a staff member (check with !info) in any way may lead to a ban.

I personally don't agree with this rule because even if you call a staff member a "noob" he can take it as an insult and ban you, which is stupid. But hey, I'm not the one who made these rules. This rule will be reviewed and most likely changed.

About Jimmy:

His flames in games: they are common flames which everyone can use as long as they don't repeat them for an excessive number of times.

a) Common flames[Not Bannable].
          - Retard, idiot, b*tch, motherf*cker and similar expressions are considered as common flames.
          - Excessive usage of common flames in one game may lead to a ban.
e) National Intolerance/Racism
          - Insulting or cursing a nation as a whole is considered as national intolerance/racism.
          - However, referring to a person by its nationality, e.g. "f*cking serbian/turk/etc" still counts as Common Flame.

His mutes in game: If it was up to me I would just remove the !mute command from the bot altogether, other games without admins in them are doing just fine. If anything an admin can only be annoying with his !mute when he can just use !ignore like everyone else.
Although Jimmy did !mute players when instead he could have just !ignored them, but the matter of fact is that they were spamming, so his actions can be justified by that.

- Does the rule book have loopholes? Yes, it does.
- Is the current administration the ones who made these rules? No, they aren't.
- Are we going to review the rule book? Yes, we are.

All in all, Jimmy followed the rule book.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.