Author Topic: joke admin?  (Read 990 times)

Offline w3chief

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: 31.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
joke admin?
« on: March 10, 2020, 13:02 »
1. m3oosvmmortem-[
2. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=189851.0
Ban topic
3. I play dota since 2007. I said to wood 2 side and blood ingore me. After 10sec leave. this is not my problem. his could change the region. And so k1d0 15 old kid. what is game ruining here? 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 13:16 by w3chief »

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: joke admin?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 13:25 »
Hello m3oosvmmortem-[, if you have a complaint about mod decision pls use this http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?board=202.0 section. ( I mouved the topic in a write section)

I must apeal that you respect staff members !

@K1d0 (anyhow I stay behind K1d0 decision, if he want to reduce your ban or else it`s only on him).

« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 13:32 by KSV »
Lag Abuse

Offline w3chief

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
child admin and his superstitions.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 13:33 »
1. m3oosvmmortem-[
2. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=189851.0
Ban topic
3. I play dota since 2007. I said to wood 2 side and blood ingore me. After 10sec leave. this is not my problem. his could change the region. And so k1d0 15 old kid. what is game ruining here?
If this doesn't change about ban, I will take a break for a long time. There is nothing punishable, but some people who can not attract me can complain and persuade managers.

Offline w3chief

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 14:05 »
sure, it's not ruining the game. Who would not want to play a game with 2 players at mid lane or 2 players woods. 13 years of playing Dota and no idea how to play it, maybe pick another game?

No one ignored you, you are the one who is ignorant, you should get at least the same amount of time off as the player who left the game in my opinion.
   he doesn't like me. he complains. then we play 2 games with me. He has played games with me before. Said l am game ruiner, but he never complained while playing the game. But he jealous of good acting.   
    http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6259116
   http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6259136   
    it teaches me dota. Low   

Offline w3chief

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 14:23 »
Finally Good players usually pass through the jungle or mid playing it. The remaining time of the player passing through the jungle is 6 game minutes. For Dagger. blood would stay at least 13 14 minutes after crossing the jungle. He says he will be
01:07   upitnik-   [Allies]   need a bit afk
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 14:28 by w3chief »

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2020, 14:30 »
U followed his movement , attacked his marks[NC camps he started attacking], you knew exactly what you were doing, that is why K1d0 sanctioned you.
If you explained yourself normally ,that this was a misunderstanding , your ban would be removed as a count of bad day/game.
But insulting a Staff Member does not benefit you.

Warned[Insulting Staff Member]
Request denied
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 14:40 by Jimmy »

Offline w3chief

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2020, 15:13 »
i apologize for the insulting write.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2020, 15:18 »
Sorry for dropping in, i just read this and got 1 clarifying question.

You said that this guy could be unbanned because he didnt break rules but since he insulted staff member he will remain banned. Does it mean that even if you are rigth and were banned wrongfully you still wont get unbanned if you called admin who sanctioned you a kid?

Or you mean that in such edge cases you CAN get unbanned because the rules aren't clear about it but it depends on admin who banned you so its better to not insult him?

Sorry again, just want a clarification on this, i wrote here in related complaint to not create new topic
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 15:21 by luke »

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2020, 15:36 »

You said that this guy could be unbanned because he didnt break rules but since he insulted staff member he will remain banned. Does it mean that even if you are rigth and were banned wrongfully you still wont get unbanned if you called admin who sanctioned you a kid?

Or you mean that in such edge cases you CAN get unbanned because the rules aren't clear about it but it depends on admin who banned you so its better to not insult him?

Sorry again, just want a clarification on this, i wrote here in related complaint to not create new topic
Yes

Offline George

• Server Account: thebest1
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2020, 17:36 »

Actually he did broke the rule. What Jimmy was saying is that he made a complain against me without having any reasons for what he did, furthermore he start insulting me...
The reason that I banned him is because he goes in wood over bloodseeker and he starts last hitting his creep just to make him go away.
I`ll unban him as a result of the apologizing post.
Have fun!