Author Topic: Complain about forum warn  (Read 763 times)

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complain about forum warn
« on: March 04, 2020, 20:00 »
have a feeling people are not finished expressing their opinions regarding it.

On the note i want to say one more thing:
i would first love to have Safelist league back and enjoy the games there.
There is a difference between a Public and Higher game.
So, I guess @Jimmy warned me after I kekwed about ss league and it was considered as spam.
So, my question is, why don't you warn yourself for spamming, since you started spamming about ss league, even if it was not mentioned or even it is not topic related subject?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complain about forum warn
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 20:28 »
Posting "Kekw" in Official section is Spamming.

When i explained why why Request was rejected , i explained the Difference between a Public game and took Safelist as a Higher league game. So it was in context of the Subject.

Explaining of decision and using something in context , and posting "kekw" are not in any way connected , you are not new here,  and please dont act stupid , because you're not.