Author Topic: Taking coin is a game ruining now.  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Taking coin is a game ruining now.
« on: March 03, 2020, 10:06 »
1: Your ingame nickname?
Sejanus
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
 tehnika8x8
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.

I got banned / warned for picking up a coin.

06:12    upitnik^    [Allies]    >> Empty Bottle > is ready
06:14    upitnik^    [Allies]    >> Empty Bottle > is ready
06:14    upitnik^    [Allies]    >> Empty Bottle > is ready
06:15    Sejanus    [Allies]    fuck off man
06:18    upitnik^    [Allies]    fucking
06:19    upitnik^    [Allies]    dog
= he called me dog first, thats how I provoked him.

06:24    Sejanus    [Allies]    i walk half fucking map u wanna jump it
06:27    Sejanus    [Allies]    like a dog
= called him dog back, resonable, and explained why I will not give it to him.

I walk half the map and suddenly tiny turns up start pinging his bottle, and expect me to leave the coin for him. He had tons of time to take it if he wanted, but he picked right when I walked half the map to get there.

Then he left the game of course, and now I am banned for it. Ridiculous

If this is bannable behaviour, and in rules now I can post 30 reports today in the name of other people like that guy did, and I assume they will all get banned!? That must be some kind of a joke.

ps. I assume this is the guy who report me?
07:06    nubeito-    [Allies]    whore scum
07:07    nubeito-    [Allies]    sejanus

the one who family flamed me and got reported after x?D another joke.

4) Forum link / Game link.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=189793.0

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Taking coin is a game ruining now.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 10:49 »
Taking a rune from your midder that has an empty bottle is a game ruin for a number of reasons that are obviously beyond your comprehension because you are, always were and always will be a clueless clown with zero understanding of this game even after playing it for so many years.

Offline MATADOR

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 10:57 »
Taking a rune from your midder that has an empty bottle is a game ruin for a number of reasons that are obviously beyond your comprehension because you are, always were and always will be a clueless clown with zero understanding of this game even after playing it for so many years.
if we go with that then they should ban also those who come and last hit neutrals or aegis for example. somehow is does hurt but i dont think its right to ban players for that since it not writen in the rules that coins belong only to the mider.

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 11:05 »

He had 1minute 45s to go get it, but he wait till I get close, and try to force it out by pinging bottle? and just because a player has a bottle coin belongs to him? thats some stereotype, not a rule.

ps. Don't bring personal hate (just because one day I did prove your self centered egoistic character, and you realised how far it has gone) into the topic thank you.

if we go with that then they should ban also those who come and last hit neutrals or aegis for example. somehow is does hurt but i dont think its right to ban players for that since it not writen in the rules that coins belong only to the mider.

Exactly my point, thank you.

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 11:19 »
That's not personal hate, case of getting rune over midlaner with bottle is definitely a ruin.
It is irrelevant when he gets the rune, its up to him - he manages to keep experience gain, gold gain while standing near creep waves.
When midlaner decides to leave creepwaves for a rune, especially with bottle (which refills 3 charges), because the time has come and its more worth than standing mid - you do not need to ruin his laning by taking the rune.
He misses 1-2 creepwaves to enemy midlaner, while moving here and there, he loses 3 regeneration charges, which usually leads either to tp fountain (and lose 3-5 creep waves to enemy midlaner), either to stand without regeneration and wait chicken to transfer (and in pubs, you know, people used to use chicken on long sidelane rather than let it to midlane in those cases)

And this is just because sidelane teammate does some bullshit like stealing the (~70 gold + unconsiderable for sidelaner exp) worth rune

Just compare what you get and what midlaner loses in case you take the rune
And what you lose, but midlaner gets in case he takes the rune

Awful, did not expect this from you... and from myself, because i`m not tryharding
But i`m not ruining the game like this

Also i`m working, so i could do some mistypes, sorry for those, as always
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 11:44 by AntlermanXXL »
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 11:38 »
That's not personal hate, case of getting rune over midlaner with bottle is definitely a ruin.
It is irrelevant when he gets the rune, its up to him - he manages to keep experience gain, gold gain while standing near creep waves.
When midlaner decides to leave creepwaves for a rune, especially with bottle (which refills 3 charges), because the time has come and its more worth than standing mid - you do not need to ruin his laning by taking the rune.
He misses 1-2 creepwaves to enemy midlaner, while moving here and there, he loses 3 regeneration charges, which usually leads either to tp fountain (and lose 3-5 creep waves to enemy midlaner), either to stand without regeneration and wait chicken to transfer (and in pubs, you know, people used to use chicken on long sidelane rather than let it to midlane in those cases)

And this is just because sidelane teammate does some bullshit like stealing the (~70 gold + unconsiderable for sidelaner exp) worth rune

Just compare what you get and what midlaner loses in case you take the rune
And what you lose, but midlaner gets in case he takes the rune

Awful, did not expect this from you
And from me... i`m not tryharding
But i`m not ruining the game like this

Also i`m working, so i could do some mistypes, sorry for those, as always

There is a way of doing it, being bossy and trying to have all for yourself + spam pinging versus for example asking politely, especially as I took the walk.

+ like mentioned before, going mid has enough advantage, and people these days use it for a farm, not for a team as it had been years back. Always supp was mid, now only farmers go mid, who in most cases can't even ss.

Having a bottle, or being mid is in NOW WAY "must to give" to that person anything! If it is ruining I will spend half day today writing 40 reports of exactly same situation. Just other game they took a coin from alch, he fed 5x on purpose and left min 6, and game was lost. So is alch the problem, or the guy who took his coin!? think about it.

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 12:52 »
and people these days use it for a farm, not for a team as it had been years back. Always supp was mid, now only farmers go mid, who in most cases can't even ss.

: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sejanus dota, year 2020. ladies and gents.

Having a bottle, or being mid is in NOW WAY "must to give" to that person anything!

: D:D:DD

Just imagine playing a carry weaver and wasting 2 creep waves to go and pick up a worthless 70 gold coin. Just try to imagine that.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 13:18 by Happy.. »

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2020, 13:25 »
and people these days use it for a farm, not for a team as it had been years back. Always supp was mid, now only farmers go mid, who in most cases can't even ss.

: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sejanus dota, year 2020. ladies and gents.

Having a bottle, or being mid is in NOW WAY "must to give" to that person anything!

: D:D:DD

Just imagine playing a carry weaver and wasting 2 creep waves to go and pick up a worthless 70 gold coin. Just try to imagine that.

At least check why I was passing there before making comments, not wasting shite was going to base anyway😁

You would cry like tiny, and leave too? 😂Just curious...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 13:55 by Sejanus »

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2020, 17:25 »
I think this is complex topic. If you make taking coin bannable then there would be no reason to ignore other similar things like support stealing farm or 2 people going mid. I see these things as equally bad game ruin (if not worse)

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2020, 18:08 »
I think this is complex topic. If you make taking coin bannable then there would be no reason to ignore other similar things like support stealing farm or 2 people going mid. I see these things as equally bad game ruin (if not worse)

+ voice of reason. 👌

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2020, 19:18 »
I mean everything is bannable if ban request is written correctly and descriptional
I had cases when my reports led to punishment, even if real rules set did not cover it

Agree
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2020, 23:00 »
This may be punishable in Safelist [devouch or lvl decrease].
But in Public games it is not punishable.

Ban & Warn Removed
Moderator will be noted about this

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2020, 23:18 »
!unlocked

have a feeling people are not finished expressing their opinions regarding it.

On the note i want to say one more thing:
i would first love to have Safelist league back and enjoy the games there.
There is a difference between a Public and Higher game.

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2020, 00:13 »
This may be punishable in Safelist [devouch or lvl decrease].
But in Public games it is not punishable.

Ban & Warn Removed
Moderator will be noted about this

Thank you.

Ps. If you meet with greed, and self centered dicks daily in the game it is easy to lose yourself. Many times I try to help, sacrifice for others, or play support even with carry, and I meet with no appreciation, or total ignorance, many don't even answer chat, react to ping or help message, it makes me turn evil. I am sure not just me feel this way.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 00:18 by Sejanus »