Author Topic: Seeking for justice  (Read 678 times)

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Seeking for justice
« on: March 02, 2020, 22:51 »
1: your nickname?
In the name of upitnik im requesting one player to be punished
2: nickname of the player you want to be banned?
Its Sejanus
3: what rule did he break?
Taking rune from tiny, minor curses
4: when was the rule broken?
I think he took it around 3:50, tiny was also going top to take it because he had bottle and he alt tab it, but sejanus took it, then he waited 10 sec to new rune arrive, sejanus also take that one and tiny quit (i would too), in this case he needs to go base without boots i would farm up, and mid lost, and reason im posting this because i was sf mid versus tiny, he was decent, so it was challenging and amusing for me, sejanus RUINED it. Also he was rude towards his teammate and if i am right he is Vip member, he shouldnt act like that, i wont provide time, because game lasts 4 minutes so it is easy for moderators to check chat.
Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6257345

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Seeking for justice
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 09:53 »
sejanus !banned 1 day !warn 1 [Game Ruining/Provoking]

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards