Author Topic: What happened?  (Read 900 times)

Offline Confused-o_O-

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: Confused-o_O-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What happened?
« on: February 14, 2020, 14:48 »
09:48   goodday0220   [Allies]   how can you play bara
09:48   goodday0220   [Allies]   and 1 charge in 6min
09:48      [All]   goodday0220 was unrecoverably dropped from GProxy++, goodday0220 was autobanned.

I did not have internet connection problems, I was just kicked from the game.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6252926

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What happened?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 16:12 »
This is a technical issue.
This board is for Complains & Suggestions , as its name suggests.

moved
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 16:15 by Jimmy »

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 16:43 »
Why do you think you were kicked? Based on what? What happened to your w3 after that, you stayed on bnet or the game crashed/closed?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 17:11 »
p.s. it's quite a pointless discussion, I will not believe that it was a technical error, and I don't see why would admins publicly would give up one of their own. I know that I provoked him to do that and I wanted those who like a drama to read this, that's all.
Elaborate this^

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 17:24 »
Admins or anyone else can't kick you from the game once the game is started. Even warden locking someone on any or all triggers while he is in game wouldn't kick him from a game, he would be disconnected from server afterwards but you would be able to complete a game.

The only possible way to get "kicked" like this from a game legally, would be activating some hack tool which is recognized by warden so your connection is instantly killed. And since you were posting in the same second the kick happened I highly doubt this was what happened.

Ah I just examined situation more closely and you dropped while another guy was lagging. I've seen such cases happen before, and its not really uncommon. Its some kind of desync and its a bug. Also I have no idea how it can be fixed or if it can be fixed at all. I'd suggest you provide your gproxy log to mr.cen, next time this happens (but it can be a while) and also I am sure admins can restore your PSR if you care about it, since this is obviously not your fault.

I can probably find some examples of similar games where people dropped (even I dropped once like this and I was the admin at the time) but I don't want to bother about it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 17:26 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 17:25 »
If you were kicked from the game it would be visible in the game log and your status would have been "has left..." not "unrecoverably dropped".

2 possible explanations:
1. It was a problem in network game/gproxy as it happens all the time or a simple desync.
2. Someone in that game poseses a kill switch mh that can disc a player. It wouldn't surprise me if such thing exists but there would have to be strong indication to believe you and investigate this further.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 17:26 »
09:48      [All]   ....8.... has lost the connection (timed out) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.
09:48   ....8....   [All]   Please wait for me to reconnect (339 seconds remain).

When this guy disconnected , you clicked "Drop Now" button several times before the actual countdown was over , and Gproxy Dropped you.

This was reported many times previously, and is on to-do list.

Ban Removed,PSR restored

It is a technical issue [Our Fault/Not Yours]

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 17:29 »
I didn't actually know this was a problem. I can check what happens on Drop button clicks.