Author Topic: ban d-low feed and antigame  (Read 614 times)

Offline pastmistake

• Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • D1Map
    • Awards
ban d-low feed and antigame
« on: February 01, 2020, 00:09 »
ihavebadteam
d-low
he comes on my lane with queling blade and starts farming , 2/20 end of game mass feed.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6249569

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban d-low feed and antigame
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 01:06 »
When did he Intentionaly Feed, you need to provide times of these offences.
You are making a Public Request , you have to follow the guide.
And the second thing, this is a Public game, people will make mistakes and do random things.
My suggestion is to get closely familiar with the rules, and how to apply them in ban requests, it would save Us alot of time.

Offline fabricamp3

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 01:40 »
not true,i didnt feed intenationaly,i just failed couldnt vs necrolic and slark was feeded to,i can give next game after i played and u can check it was ruining or normal playing....

Offline pastmistake

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • D1Map
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 01:49 »
You come with queling blade on pudge ,and start last hitting INTENTIONALLY from your core.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 03:03 »
not true,i didnt feed intenationaly,i just failed couldnt vs necrolic and slark was feeded to,i can give next game after i played and u can check it was ruining or normal playing....
fabricamp3 Warned on Forum
Read : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=187462.0

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 03:04 »
Pastmistake if you want , provide times for Intentional Feed.

Offline pastmistake

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • D1Map
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2020, 03:30 »
No. Close. IT seems bad plays and bad manners are considered allowed. I get it. Sorry for the waste of time.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 04:19 »
Its allright, its a bit frustrating.
Unfortunatelly we dont have Higher League [Safelist] anymore.
Public games are like this,thats it for now, my suggestion is to pick your teammates.
Like majority here does.

Regards