Author Topic: Against the odds  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Against the odds
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2020, 16:24 »
I still dont agree on this. if in this case shade or whoever use this so called "trick" is getting warned or bananed I say that there are plenty of things which should be treated same way. Since they are not treated same way, this one shouldnt be also
Thats why i opened the Suggestion board.
Please, if you have ideas ( That would benefit the Majority ) suggest them.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2020, 17:00 »
Dear users,
Also allow me to give an answer, I have informed myself of the subject in this regard. Let me explain, if I make a stack (for me not, I'll explain you why not), it's not because I have to take a free win or because I have to do this very unbalanced game, but because I play very often with friends (between which sometimes 2 to 4 friends), and of course there is no way to balance the game, so I am forced to paste that fake balance to keep the players in the lobby and not leaving. Unfortunately, the problem of the big PSRs is precisely this, especially if you are with some friends, it is impossible to balance and the players continue to go out continuously due to the imbalance of the team of 4 friends.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2020, 17:15 »
For the sake of going completely offtopic I will ask a question.

Why did he get warned if he wasn't reported for breaking rules, and I don't see guy who opened this topic asking for any kind of ban or warn.

Also mitev abbadon.

I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2020, 17:48 »
Good points. From 1 side, if someone did something bad and isn't reported, it doesn't mean that he can brag about it and get away with it. From another, searching through everyones dirty clothes to find a reason for ban is not good as well. Just as everything, moderation needs balance.

As for actual posting such fake message - i think its a low trick and deserve for warn

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2020, 18:22 »
It was an official public warn, thats it.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2020, 20:50 »
Dear users,
Also allow me to give an answer, I have informed myself of the subject in this regard. Let me explain, if I make a stack (for me not, I'll explain you why not), it's not because I have to take a free win or because I have to do this very unbalanced game, but because I play very often with friends (between which sometimes 2 to 4 friends), and of course there is no way to balance the game, so I am forced to paste that fake balance to keep the players in the lobby and not leaving. Unfortunately, the problem of the big PSRs is precisely this, especially if you are with some friends, it is impossible to balance and the players continue to go out continuously due to the imbalance of the team of 4 friends.
Keep kicking players who seem to have good k/d/a in order to get free wins. :)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2020, 20:58 »
@ExpertNoob Ok, if you like insult like that, I can say you're good for my stack. In other team ofc...
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2020, 05:14 »
what about my lanaya pick? :O

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2020, 09:31 »
what about my lanaya pick? :O

tryhard

Spoiler for Hiden:
:-D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 09:34 by AntlermanXXL »
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2020, 06:07 »
try harders like me always pick lanaya!!!
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6249010
1) 00:42   Bookeyizze   [Allies]   -random
2) 00:58   TooShade   [Allies]   Slot 7 who is?
3) 01:29   TooShade   [Allies]   Lanaya player?
4) 25:15   TooShade   [All]   I bet you play only lanaya
5) 26:08   TooShade   [All]   U whould try another hero
6) 26:10   TooShade   [All]   i guess
7) 26:26   TooShade   [All]   25k games with lana? wtf

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2020, 17:14 »
haha I had to check what was my item build after read out ur comment,ye right indeed... well the game was serious thats why I had to make serious items.(p.s. i was bored of bs rupture me wanted to make linkens,but then mighty kevlar join us in fights after that wasnt matter anymore,even dagon was playable) :D