Author Topic: Still not thinking of banning balance fuckers?  (Read 77410 times)

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Still not thinking of banning balance fuckers?
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2020, 17:38 »
territory is Patreon Donor.
I didnt suggest that Lagabuse average player should/could Improve.

But if i did ,i would most likely suggest that he should play with some people [Deers for example] who would show him new ways to Counter Heroes/Builds , solve situations differently[ Force himself/or ally ,rather than entering Windwalk ].
Watch some videos , how to use terrain[no pun intended] to improve his positioning, things of that nature.

It is one thing to inquire about Territory's Membergroup, and its different to Require such information.

Then, he should have membership just like this:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=562

There is only one official way to get the ,,VIP" status, this is an insult to all the actual VIPs who got it
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2020, 17:48 »
Ok Akuma and Deynro.
I wont do what Owner of the Server told me, im gonna do what you told me.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2020, 17:57 »
Ok Akuma and Deynro.

I seriously don't care in what membergroup he is. Already explained why I asked it in first place, got my answer, so no point of continuing discussion about it, and it wasn't meant as an "attack" on you or any admin, so hopefully you didn't take it that way. Deers.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2020, 18:12 »
Ok Akuma and Deynro.

This is territory23

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=terronhermain;tab=ladder-stats;lpage=1;cpage=1

Current PSR:   1391
Wins:   10
Loses:   17
Average kills:   3.7
Average deaths:   7.2
Average assists:   8.1
Average creep kills:   104.6
Average creep denies:   0.3

Tell me, is it normal for VIP members to be associated with this?

If this is how things works, then tell me how much costs, i'll find the worst noob and i'll donate to make him a VIP member

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2020, 18:24 »
Ok Akuma and Deynro.

This is territory23

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=terronhermain;tab=ladder-stats;lpage=1;cpage=1

If this is how things works, then tell me how much costs, i'll find the worst noob and i'll donate to make him a VIP member
10 Euros monthly

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2020, 18:33 »
Ok Akuma and Deynro.

This is territory23

10 Euros monthly

More accounts of Territory23

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=aspnet
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=neleroluyor;tab=ladder-stats;lpage=1;cpage=1

Player: aspnet

Current PSR:   1444
Wins:   0
Loses:   4
Average kills:   1.8
Average deaths:   8
Average assists:   4.5
Average creep kills: 105.8   
Average creep denies: 0

Player: neleroluyor

Current PSR:   1369
Wins:   7
Loses:   15
Average kills:   2.5
Average deaths:   6.4
Average assists:   7.2
Average creep kills: 100.4
Average creep denies: 0.2

Asking again, is it normal for VIP members to be associated with this?

What's the point of the VIP group if everyone can achieve it?

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2020, 18:46 »
Exposed :cops:

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2020, 18:50 »
First of all , Caps Lock is not allowed.
Point of VIP is to make someone feel like a special little flower.
U went offtopic, and a bit emotional, advice , calm down a bit.

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2020, 18:58 »
VIP membership here does not require to be a good player in DotA, why do you keep posting his stats here

If he is valuable for this place by some means and it needs to be pointed out, then why not
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 19:03 by AntlermanXXL »
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2020, 19:12 »
Please remove me from the VIP list / group and add Sejanus to that list, he is also patreon, i don't want to be in an unfair place.

Also, let me remind your words @Jimmy

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=186852.0

,,Top 20 players of each season get promoted to VIP status."

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2020, 19:14 »
It is just one of ways of getting VIP status
It does not prevent another people, even who do not play dota, from getting this status

Anyway, it looks like you are trolling here, but already pre-failed
I am out until this thread gets more cool subjects to discuss!

Stay deer !
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2020, 19:19 »
It is just one of ways of getting VIP status
It does not prevent another people, even who do not play dota, from getting this status

Anyway, it looks like you are trolling here, but already pre-failed
I am out until this thread gets more cool subjects to discuss!

Stay deer !

This place has no morals at all? Patreon supporter membergroup is created for donators, i again ask and no one answer, what's the point of the VIP if all can achieve it.

This answer is bullshit
,,Point of VIP is to make someone feel like a special little flower."

You are not special if all are VIPs, if all are VIPs, all are regulars

« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 19:21 by Deynro »

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2020, 19:29 »
Dont get me wrong Deyo, i completely understand what you want to say.
And i see your point , its very clear and expound.
Tho some things are done above my pay grade.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2020, 19:38 »
NO SHEET IM SO SPECIAL I HAVE VEE AI PEE mEmEBERShEEp
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2020, 19:40 »
Dont get me wrong Deyo, i completely understand what you want to say.
And i see your point , its very clear and expound.
Tho some things are done above my pay grade.

Okay, i'll end with this, Jimmy, a king will not be a king if he has no people to rule over.