Author Topic: Still not thinking of banning balance fuckers?  (Read 77194 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Still not thinking of banning balance fuckers?
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2020, 19:56 »
Dont get me wrong Deyo, i completely understand what you want to say.
And i see your point , its very clear and expound.
Tho some things are done above my pay grade.

Okay, i'll end with this, Jimmy, a king will not be a king if he has no people to rule over.
We are all pions my friend, irrelevant.
Mind your own buisness , and try to have fun.
Alot of things are not fair and morally sound, here , or anywhere else, while on that matter.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2020, 20:22 »
Tehnika8x8 was vip for months because he made his betting game
Hold right there. Akuma was main creator with me as helping hand. Get your facts straight mister.
Offtopic again, but who cares it seems.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2020, 20:38 »
Alot of things are not fair and morally sound, here , or anywhere else, while on that matter.

I agree, if the Server Owner wants this guy to be VIP, there is not much we, or even a high-ranked Admin like jimmy can do. Notice that we are talking about a guy who is hosting this server, just so we all can enjoy our time here for free.

As one my old buddy would say: "you are barking at the wrong tree". You are taking all this way too personal, in reality a guy in a wrong membergroup is a small thing, there is no point to stress out because of it.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2020, 20:55 »
HAGHAHAHAHAHDASDHASDHASDUHAUSDHUASDHUADHUHSDUHADSUH

sig material.

I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2020, 21:08 »

I agree, if the Server Owner wants this guy to be VIP, there is not much we, or even a high-ranked Admin like jimmy can do. Notice that we are talking about a guy who is hosting this server, just so we all can enjoy our time here for free.

As one my old buddy would say: "you are barking at the wrong tree". You are taking all this way too personal, in reality a guy in a wrong membergroup is a small thing, there is no point to stress out because of it.
We are all 1 click away from Regular Users,regardless if its Global Admins, Administrators, VIP's or whatever.
And 2 clicks away from getting deleted from this imaginary "Power Place", whatever it was.
First of all, noone would give a damn.
Secondary, noone could do anything.
So,yeah.

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2020, 22:15 »
nvm
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2020, 00:36 »
Mostly I don't comment on topics like this but since I was called, I will..
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=183564.0
Yes, I was just leading.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?board=191.0
But with this I wanted to bring you some updates and not just serve you this forum to complain about each other in the B&U section. And of course I failed, given the kind of people who come here, I honor the exceptions, there are and thank God

As for my VIP status, I earned it with my dedication and demeanor. I've never offended anyone here. I treat everyone with great respect. If I did, I apologized this way, it was not my intention. I have received many insults and never made any requests for Ban. NEVER! Just one failed request for MH which I later dropped because this is just a game. I wasn't even banned. Once just for AFK who knows why, it has happened to all of us and it was a long time ago. I don't understand people who can fuck someone's mother for the game. You are ashamed. Magpie is eating your brains or what... Heeeeeyyyy
That is how become a true VIP member.

As far as Territiry23, hang it now on a pillar of shame if you can. This kind of behavior just chase away people out of here. If this is your goal, just keep going. You're doing fine. We play this game because we love it and some of us and know it. Calm down. Respect that

Dear Admins, I would like to ask you to demote me from these positions as I do not want to have anything affairs with such VIP's. This topic has shown me enough
Thanks

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2020, 01:15 »
Mate, you are really one of the few (if not the only one) who didn't do any kind of shit here. Don't let yourself put down by just 1 guy raging. Sure, he is right in some way but he is clearly overreacting and so do you. I'm not into this betting game but i could see this much: you are the one who was keeping it alive all this time and it has proven to be really good for keeping the activity on this forum. If someone deserves to be in staff, its you. A lot of people talk shit (not just here but irl too), just try to not take all this too personal, its not worth it

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2020, 01:31 »
Alright this has been mixed in way too many different topic, thorefore it's locked.

Now before you start complaining that admins "lock your threads", feel free to open a thread for one topic at a time, don't post whatever comes to your mind here.

btw, I thought we could communicate as normal human beings here and I didn't want to delete post that went offtopic but since you started to offend people, especially staff members then don't be surprised if you get warned/banned next time.

have fun