Author Topic: unmannered, game ruin, intentional feed  (Read 388 times)

Offline Keka

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unmannered, game ruin, intentional feed
« on: January 02, 2020, 14:53 »
1.) pLaY.MaKeR
2.) monthofthedagon
3.) http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6243140
4.) first he died on top lane at 02:20 he gave him a free kill, first situation he started to ruin me a lane - okay that might look like accident, went tab and afk
 on 06:29 he had like 100 hp and forced me to kill full hp leoric or he will feed intentionaly, he litteraly threatened me and he did it on 06:50 he went in front of creeps on tower to give a kill to Leoric
its on 11:20 when he gave him the third kill

after my vines and complaints and using !votekick command a couple of times he started to play normaly and didnt went to ruin top lane

This server really lost its quality because the number of this moron is on the rise, i really cant stand it anymore.
Look at game before that
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6243117
acc : ralf
i went to mid first and he just came and started to autoattack on my creeps, gave storm a couple of kills, finished the game with 2-20 i think and the worst part, opponents didnt wanted to kick him (instead of gugelano123 and miklos - they were rly fair)
Pls sanction those players on proper way because server is loosing its quality and if u dont number of ppl like them will just rise and quality players will move on other server which is already happening.
I'm on the server for 14 years now and there have never been this many negative cases, it hit a rock bottom, i play dota everyday almost about 2-3 games per day, and every other game someone leaves or feeds and i see those guys unbanned. Pls fix it

Regards

Offline pastmistake

• Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • D1Map
    • Awards
Re: unmannered, game ruin, intentional feed
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 15:31 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=187462.0
Pastmistake Warned on Forum
Reason in the link avove
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 16:42 by Jimmy »

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 16:44 »
Locked until Moderator solve it.
@ksv
@tehnika8x8

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 21:43 »
monthofthedagon !Warn 1 [Intentional Feed]
if you want to prove something this way is not the way

pLaY.MaKeR !Warn 1 [Family related flame]
next time when you report someone for breaking the rules, be sure to not to do it yourself
Spoiler for Hiden:
10:52   pLaY.MaKeR   [Allies]   za ovo cu vam jebati mater (for this i'll fuck yours mother)
10:54   pLaY.MaKeR   [Allies]   sto ga necete kick (because you wont kick him)
since neither of them influenced the game, I'll just warn you gentlemen. And try to act like a gentlemens in the game, thats the right way

Regards