Author Topic: Joker Movie 2019  (Read 2940 times)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Joker Movie 2019
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2019, 19:35 »
Small spoilers there and general opinion about the movie. (i wouldt even call spoilers but ok)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Movie and acting is good but in general im not a fan of a movie at all. As long i remember and all movies i watch about joker he is a real nemesis of a Batman , he is smart in a dark and twisted way. New Joker is just a mentaly ill man and i might say a very stupid one.Hope sequel will change that

There are quite a few different "versions" of Joker in the DC comic universe. Movie Dark Knight portrayed the one you just described.

This one portrayed another version of Joker & did it really good. Mentally ill individual that suffers when he lets society have its way with him, and frees himself when he has his way with society.

What a wisdom from this guy, isnt it @grga_man ?

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2019, 22:36 »
Small spoilers there and general opinion about the movie. (i wouldt even call spoilers but ok)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Movie and acting is good but in general im not a fan of a movie at all. As long i remember and all movies i watch about joker he is a real nemesis of a Batman , he is smart in a dark and twisted way. New Joker is just a mentaly ill man and i might say a very stupid one.Hope sequel will change that

There are quite a few different "versions" of Joker in the DC comic universe. Movie Dark Knight portrayed the one you just described.

This one portrayed another version of Joker & did it really good. Mentally ill individual that suffers when he lets society have its way with him, and frees himself when he has his way with society.

What a wisdom from this guy, isnt it @grga_man ?

such beautiful explanation by fairy, im so proud also i agree totally.

Offline Oaxis

• Newbie Member
  • Server Account: Oaxis
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards