Author Topic: Unban terronhermain  (Read 400 times)

Offline territory23

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban terronhermain
« on: September 09, 2019, 17:35 »
1: NickName?
terronhermain

2: Who banned you?
-Aleksandar-

3: Why did you get banned?
Refusing to play with team/Anti team play

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I pwas alone in line and farmed for 15 mins. I killed just 10-15 nc in whole game. I came to gank several times. I finished 5-3 as score.

Now lets see others.

thc-cbd
eurobattle   Dwarven Sniper   17   1453 | -22      1   11   9
0v3rd0s3
eurobattle   Oblivion   20   1753 | -1      6   14   4
-aleksandar-
eurobattle   Bristleback   20   1693 | -1     4   8   8

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
I came to help my team and got kills after 15 min. When my team fed them as hell and they took 2 rax, I went their NC. By the time, yurnero was lvl 23 and troll was lvl 25 (around 35 min I guess). Game was lost already. And me and weaver got the only positive score. I was not the one who ruined the game.

So, is it free to feed others, go NC alone without any wards and die (like Alex did with his bristle) and ban other players ( cos going NC in 38th min after 2 rax gone) because you are an admin?

Alex is an experienced player, can we say going NC without any ward and die alone means feeding on purpose?

I think Alex should be warned for this childish behaviour. Admins need to seek for balanced actions.

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6219889

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban terronhermain
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 20:36 »
In 13.Minute,you teleport to down while there was combat and you did nothing for 1 minute in there

In 21.Minute,again you teleport down while your teammates tried to push mid

In 24.Minute,you let your teammates die after you got 2 kills while you could kill alch and escape if it was necessary

In 27.Minute you were still farmed in nc while weaver had need your help and you would able reach him if you stop attack at nc and went there

I can't say game was lost because of that but still you could had play with team in 2 fights,anyway i will unban you however your warn shall stay