• Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BAN
« on: August 26, 2019, 01:15 »
1: Your NickName?
MyNickIsNick

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
-aleksandar-

3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruining / ban avoiding / insulting,family related flame

4: When was the Rule Broken?
23:07--->he stop playing  31:07   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   vidis da sam bliunk

23:13   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   ma mrs u pizdu materinu
23:40   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   usta te glupa jebe,m
25:11   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   au jebacu te usta za ovo
25:13   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   mrtva
33:08   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   boli me kurac
33:50   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   pusi kurac i ti
38:36   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   ma nabijem te na kurac

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
We had game...then he decided to ruin it cos i killed him few creeps in forest...he sold all items refusing to play..blinking all over the map dieing few times..look replay and ban this for good. 

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6217860

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BAN
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 01:46 »
I was forced to go woods to farm cause of Pugna (he spam his 1st spell so i couldnt kill a single creep)
But i was ok after i took Mask than i started decent farm.
You were good at mid,actually you raped Alchemist (and you tought that's it,we won)
I worked hard to camp neutral creeps but its pointless cause you ruined all :
22:55   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   ALOOOO
23:02   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   aloooo
23:04   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   konju
23:06   MyNickIsNik   [Allies]   :P
I asked you what are u doing but u laughed :/ (still thinking you won the game by yourself)

Than i replaced my items and tryed to convert them to supportive..
After that  opponent started to feed and they started to kill us everywhere,than you realized we can lose fast so you started to threat me with ban.
And i didn't died on purpose not even once,you should check it before you post this request.
Also every word i wrotte in chat was not Family flame (you should google it first)
  a) Common flames
          - Retard, idiot, b*tch, motherf*cker and similar expressions are considered as common flames.

But i will let @[ros]shadowlord as my superiour to solve this.
Best regards  :peace:

P.S Threatening to admin can lead to Forum warn/ban so i wouldn't suggest you to to that anymore.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 01:59 »
You were good at mid,actually you raped Alchemist (and you tought that's it,we won)
Alchemist had 600 creeps, 16-6 score and was dominating in 2/3 of the game.

Alchemist's team lost top and bottom lane, so he was ganked and had hard time to develop early.

But as a Pro, he got out , played the game and totally dominated the Sentinel team later.

Imho, Alchemist was MVP.

Offline Nici

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 08:19 »
Jimmy...game was 4v5 so u can farm like that...and we needed magina in that game...but he ruin it...shame here are moderators like this... rules all for all...???

Offline Nici

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 08:22 »
Than i replaced my items and tryed to convert them to supportive......

Haha sure...omg liar......u wrote that   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   vidis da sam blink...and u really blink all over the map..... supportive hahha

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 11:19 »
He had bad game from start because he had to nc due he wanted farm while pugna didn't let him,in 20.Minute he finished bf so he could able fast farm especially he made 4 times stacked but you took it and laugh so he was angry since he already angry since for 10.Minute he didn't farmed enough

I agree about selling item and getting unrelated items was bad idea but still you would lost that game since alchemist farmed much in later so you didn't lost that game because of that and after some minute later he sold that items and get normal items again

He played with team in whenever possible expect he missed a team fight but that wasn't on purpose since he was at base and getting items,

Motherfucker is common flame and it isn't bannable,i will talk with Aleksandar about that item sell and he will be careful in next games