Author Topic: lying admin explain  (Read 433 times)

Offline melo1905

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
lying admin explain
« on: August 05, 2019, 21:14 »
melo1905

ClaraSchuman  (0v3rd0s3)

this admin saying lie. because he is unfair. he saying about unbalance game that :
"-i have to much !psr and ofc. no balance"

look that picture. he could change high psr and low psr. i gave signal with red colour on that picture to high psr players. but he didnt changed them. so he could balance game but he taken high psr in himself team. so this admin lying and forger and dishonest and ... and ... and... you can fill points. i wont say anything about this forger. i think he is a kid or has a low brain. iam not fool you cant deceive me. so ban your ass first idiot. and others admin look that lying idiot. and dont speak about from turks. all turks arent fool and forger like you.

and you saying me you could left in 10 sec. i didnt see that. because i believed that "person". because he is admin he could be justice. but he think about me iam fool. no you are fool.

you could find more good lie. and i am locked now because of that cheap admin. bye server good luck with this lying admins.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6214498

him comedy explain: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=188410.0
shit lying you dont deserve all insult because you arent a insane. i wish i could insult more.

bye server good luck with this lying admins.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 21:20 by melo1905 »

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: lying admin explain
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 22:00 »
I tought i made myself clear when i warned you in channel few days ago about your behaviour,don't see other way how to explain this to you.

You got locked two weeks for [Plug/Unplug] , when lock expire if i ever see you doing plug/unplug again it won't be few weeks it will be months so please be aware of consequenses and stop that.

No one hates you and this is not personal but your behaviour is really toxic and that needs to be changed if you still want to play on this platform.

P.S Don't spam in B/U section and don't insult Staff members cause that may also lead to Forum ban.
Best regards from