Author Topic: Ban req  (Read 705 times)

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban req
« on: August 04, 2019, 02:09 »
SerbianIdiot

Albanian_stylE

Family flame, national intolerance

Spoiler for Hiden:

Translation : Come here, fuck your mother.

No game link yet, cuz we are in the lobby atm.

I feel deeply insulted and requesting hard ban.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban req
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 08:48 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6214332

here is the game link.
We condemn this act of that user and we seek justice as soon as possible. This is totally disrespectful speech, unacceptable! Our friend feels deeply insulted, so once again, We want justice !.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 23:54 »
How i should know that maybe you didnt wrote him much worse flaming then this and that he just returning back? and you even demand hard ban ? and you didnt even bother to explain us what lead to this flame, nobody flame just like that, with no reason.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 00:02 by hamster931 »

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 00:11 »
I didn't flame him, but true, you can't know that. I think he would report me, but fuck it anyway. He flamed me cuz I was only Serbian in that moment, in that lobby, and they like to swear Serbs, I think you are old enough to know why. And, you are wrong, if you think players here don't flame without reason. Check some random games, you will see it hrcak. ;D Anyway, tried some drama, but you killed it, or we can continue it. :D

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 07:53 »
It shall be justice, AGENT!
I cant see if you flame him 1st but I can see if you /w him 1st, which will be considered as provoking, by default, if so; but I doubt you did such thing.

You included national intolerance in your req. Give proof for it or specify how he is intolerant towards your nationality or only the family flame will be considered for sanctioning.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Damn drama queen
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 12:26 »
Check logs. ;D

About national intolerance, that would be a history class, so let's skip this. Thanks Reno, for joining my drama. After all, we know who is the biggest drama queen here. :D

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 15:54 »
He wasnt provoked.

1 warn is enough for now. Let us now if he is harassing you.

albanian_style !warned [Family related flame]
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.