Author Topic: pls help  (Read 543 times)

Offline musnay

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
pls help
« on: July 20, 2019, 14:33 »
ok i have a problem maybe someone can help me...i play one game all good....than when i start game...the game just freezes..i go to task manager warcraft 3 not responging...i instaled video drivers...all...any ideea?

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: pls help
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 18:10 »
You can explain a little bit better how freezes the game. You have lags, delays, or whatever. Whether your computer is letting out strange sounds maybe. Maybe something stops working of the components in your computer. I really dont know

Offline musnay

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 18:16 »
the only thing that freezes is warcraft 3...in task manager not responding i have to close the game..and of course i get banned.other games works no problem...only warcraft

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 19:00 »
reinstall w3 maybe helps

Offline FatAndViolent

• Shadow Alliance
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Huskar 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 19:10 »
Try other maps if they freeze too. Maybe dota map is to blame
      Fat Santa whipping his deers