Author Topic: Ban request pentagr4m  (Read 350 times)

Offline deadly_empire

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request pentagr4m
« on: May 28, 2019, 01:28 »
1 Predragoon
2 Pentagr4m
3 Avoiding fights, insulting, game ruin.
4 From 8:30 game time up to 19:00 when he was votekicked
5 It started few minutes ago when he was pissed off, (you can see in coments) because rubic took some creeps on lane and not letting him whole farm. After that he went wood from 9 min game, and he was farming small camps all the time, ignoring everything what was happening on the map. I ignored him, but anyway, he continue to flame rubic (who btw, played great and we won it after 4vs5) and me, because he obviously has some problems with himself... I told to everyone he was basiclly out of game and after they realise i am not lying, cus they also didn;t see him for a long time, we votekicked him. At the end he also said something on Turkish but i don;t understand that language. I didn;t copy-paste all lines he was writing, because there are many, but you will see it in the link. All the best.
6 http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6203588

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request pentagr4m
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 11:47 »
Pentagr4m !Banned 1 day !Warn 1 [Refusing to play with team/Anti team play]