Poll

Would you like stats to be reseted now, or should we postpone it?

I would like stats to be reseted now.
13 (54.2%)
I would like stats to be reseted later.
11 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Stats reset - voting  (Read 5802 times)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stats reset - voting
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2019, 16:55 »
And you think all of them are unique persons? There is no people with multiple accs?
I never said there are 313k different users,i just said u cant take an action based only on that poll cuz most of the users dont have a forum account or dont even know about this topic.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2019, 18:25 »
And you think all of them are unique persons? There is no people with multiple accs?
I never said there are 313k different users,i just said u cant take an action based only on that poll cuz most of the users dont have a forum account or dont even know about this topic.
And I never said that you said there are 313k users.  :peace:

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2019, 11:54 »
Ok then, its settled. Thank you all for voting and giving us feedback, we really appriciate it.
Do not hesitate to share your feedback at any given moment, because that is the only way to help us improve! http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=159615.msg687719#msg687719
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 12:06 by LexMonster »

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2019, 09:32 »
A week has passed since the reset, so what are your impressions? Pros and cons?

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2019, 14:43 »
-stackers
-leavers
-new accounts (if stats are not good or left a game)
-decent players making new accounts and playing for stats and picking bugs like lanaya, meepo and few more, and raping noobs and that makes the games so unbalanced and no motivation to play.
Same old shit here...

Maybe try something new and more fun, like resetting the stats every 3 months, winners of all 4 seasons at the end of the year will play some tournament, at the end of each season stats will be reset but not the win/lost so people will play on one account and at the end of the year the top 100 will be awarded. With this model we will see more balanced games and fight for the top. I have few more suggestions but please make this server more fun...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 14:45 by BaKiBaKiBaKi »

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2019, 18:40 »
-stackers
-leavers
-new accounts (if stats are not good or left a game)
-decent players making new accounts and playing for stats and picking bugs like lanaya, meepo and few more, and raping noobs and that makes the games so unbalanced and no motivation to play.
Same old shit here...

Maybe try something new and more fun, like resetting the stats every 3 months, winners of all 4 seasons at the end of the year will play some tournament, at the end of each season stats will be reset but not the win/lost so people will play on one account and at the end of the year the top 100 will be awarded. With this model we will see more balanced games and fight for the top. I have few more suggestions but please make this server more fun...

And what about your accounts?
Correct me if im wrong but you already have 3-4 autobanned atm?

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2019, 19:26 »
youre very right mate aleksandar

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2019, 19:32 »
when will i get my vip status? i believe i was in top 25 :o

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2019, 20:22 »
when will i get my vip status? i believe i was in top 25 :o
When you win mid against me, that will be like never, so you get my point, so nothing from vip, my condolence..

Offline begin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2019, 20:23 »
Grga is the best mider in the imaginationland

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2019, 22:17 »
Yea thats true...i admit...take actions whatever it needs, lock me or do whatever you want, its been a nervous week for me and i have little patience when i play with selfish, arrogant and anti teamplay retards, but yes leaving is not the answer.
But the problem remains, just saying it can be much better here.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2019, 00:01 »
3 seasons per year would be great. Maybe some calculation for overall stats(year).
Very interesting topic and very innovating ideas going around,keep up  :y:

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2019, 03:28 »
Yea thats true...i admit...take actions whatever it needs, lock me or do whatever you want, its been a nervous week for me and i have little patience when i play with selfish, arrogant and anti teamplay retards, but yes leaving is not the answer.
But the problem remains, just saying it can be much better here.

Mate,if you want to change something.. Start from yourself.
I think you will understand what i want to say ;)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2019, 09:53 »
Is it hard to keep fucking stats and reset only psr ? and Give ppl permission to reset stats once per month so they dont make new accs that much and they can hunt stats and psr. Cuz here most of players playing for stats not for psr, damn im around like 10 years was rly active and i know that all want stats more then psr... w/e :D, seems you ruining this place even more ^^

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2019, 15:00 »
I just admit for what i've done, you dont need to explain me more about it.
I thought we are talking and giving ideas about some fresh changes in this server, but since you dont care about anything except talking about me like im some kind of a retard, gameruiner and a antiteam player, then i will say this to you: i will become noob, biggest noob here, and being noob is not a crime. Goodbye.