Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Season 8 Finale Discussion [SPOILERS!]  (Read 1396 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The last season of Game of Thrones will start to air in 3 days and I'm sure there are many GoT fans around lagabuse.com, therefore every single one of us can give our thoughts and predictions on what's going to happen next. In case you haven't watched Game of Thrones yet, I highly recommend you do so because it's one the best shows out there.

Season 8 trailer:

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Since wall is destroyed and they have 1 great dragon, and ability to kill other 2 so undead are so powerful, but i think little guy who cant walk will(forgot his name) gain some power in last fight to defeat them,(that would be cool) or somehow they will manage too cooperate and finish hostile units, but that would be too obvious dunno..

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Looking forward to it! Got bored of watching The walking dead, identical & predictable episodes since season 3....

I hope GoT will blow my mind  :y: Started preparing last week with season recaps, my recommandation is Film Cram!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thoughts about third episode? Besides it was too dark?  ;D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I was pretty sure more main characters would die this episode xd
Except for the episode being too dark for most the time it had some pretty amazing scenes. I was also expecting some legendary battle between the Night King and Jon/Bran, instead the Night King died to a trick with a knife which was kinda disapointing, nonetheless this was one of the best episodes so far

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Am I the only one who hates when the good wins over the evil, fucking US cinematography totally boring...i am really disappointed. Much better would be if the night king killed arya and bran or something, wtf this is the last season few episodes left and they still keep all the main characters alive?!

2/10 this episode

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
terrible episode 3, everything is to fast, ''biggest battle ever on tv'' hahahha wtf, that battle was shit if u go - dragons. Lotr battle is even 10 time better and longer in hobit. Why he wanted kill bran, how she sneak on all those guards of w. walkers. Why is nk so weak? Didnt show any power or be in fight for real, 7 seasons and 10 years talking of winter is coming of that fight and its over in 1 episode so ez, and worst enemy destroyed so fast and ez, and why ppl hype this got that much. Lotr imo is better a lot. Breaking bad is the best show of all time period.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Overall, the episode was good, however few things are bothering me.
1. The darkness, obviously. For example, take a look at LOTR, helms deep battle, which they compare with this episode, its also dark, yet you see everything happening.
2. Tacticts. Starting from sacrificing Dothrakis pointlessly, catapults being out in the open, no archers anywhere etc..
3. Cheap death of Night King. I expected more, maybe because I am uneasy to be pleased.
4. They went too hollywoodish for this episode. It had to be happy end, yet eveeything seemed hopeless in last 2 minutes, and them bam, humans win. So hollywood.. I expected at least few more deaths of important characters.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What happened to Ghost tho? :(

Offline Jedivh

• The Lich King
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Your pain shall be legendary.
  • Server Account: Jedivh
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What happened to Ghost tho? :(
Alive somehow, he seen on episode 4 trailer. Also dragons are alive too but they has holes on their wings.
Bow to your master!

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
After last 4 episode,    Games of throne, is once back in Game :-D

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Show is joke, i wish i never spent time watching it, Better call Saul is better 10 times then this.