Author Topic: unban request <lor350>  (Read 270 times)

Offline lor360

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban request <lor350>
« on: March 07, 2019, 22:20 »
1: NickName?
<lor350>

2: Who banned you?
<autoban for afk>

3: Why did you get banned?
<autoban for afk>

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
<I was not afk at any time>

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
<I was totaly normaly playing the game and I just got the anouncement that "I am afk or engaging in weird behaviour" and can be autokicked. My (not very bright or moral) team players rushed to kick me for the gold before I could even write "WTF" in chat. I want to emphasize that I didnt "go for a drink but it was just 10 sec I swear". I was at my keyboard 100.00% of the time. My hero never once stoped for more than 2-3 seconds for the entire game and when I got the AFK message I was 10 seconds into moving from shop to mid. I would like the ban lifted and any internal records of me being a afker removed if possible.>

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6188238

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 12:06 by -Aleksandar- »

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban request <lor350>
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 12:10 »
!Unbanned
If you dont kill creeps or if you dont gain experiance for some time you will be detected as AFK.