Author Topic: Football Betting game/Season 2/7  (Read 14205 times)

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Football Betting game/Season 2/7
« Reply #165 on: February 28, 2019, 14:58 »
How much would I won ?
25590 credits

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Football Betting game/Season 2/7
« Reply #166 on: February 28, 2019, 15:39 »
New season will begin for weekend -  in which you will have a two added games

The winner of this season is jeandarc well played, congratulations!

You will soon be awarded:
jeandarc during this season, you reach 50+ bets and you will be rewarded with this award:
Congratulations!

All about Football Betting current scoreboard this season/Scoreboard of all time can be viewed here:

Thanks to everyone who participated in the season. I wish you a lot of luck in continuation...

Regards