Author Topic: Unban request - GrantWard  (Read 411 times)

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban request - GrantWard
« on: December 30, 2018, 04:35 »
1: GrantWard

2: Autoban

3: I deliberately left the game.

4: Frankly speaking, I got tired of pub players and their daily dose of bullshit.

5: Due to all the stuff I have going on IRL, I rarely get to play Dota games here, but today was one of the days when I actually found some time to chill and play. With that said, here's what happened.

So, long story short, I ended up playing and losing two games (before playing the third one where I ragequit) in which I volunteered to support, cause, well, we needed supports. You can find links to those two games below:

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6173168
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6173160

Afterwards, I joined the third game, hoping to be able to "change my luck" by myself. To summarize what happened, I picked Puck in hopes of countering Invoker on mid, saw my teams picks and lost my shit (no supports whatsoever), then, on top of everything, the dude just picks Medusa and goes mid without saying a word, just blinking at mid. Being fed up with all the bullshit going on, I apologized to the opponent team, and I simply stated that I am here to play for fun, and that I do not wish, or feel the need to be treated like someone's bitch.

To be honest, this is the second time I did something like this, I remember being in an identical situation once in the past, roughly two or three years ago I think, I'm currently too irritated and pissed off to search for the post I made. Despite being 100% guilty, I'm still going to ask one of you guys to reconsider this ban, mainly because holidays are just behind the corner and I plan to play some games here during my free time.

I believe I deserve to be unbanned mainly because I tend to be a decent, cooperative, and polite person most of the time, I don't have tendency to flame, insult, provoke, or gameruin, and I would call myself an average player in most aspects of this game, so I guess I have something to offer in pub games (in overall). Also, I'm not really a fan of evading bans by creating new or using some of my already existing accounts.

I would also like to point out that I initially asked if anyone wants me to pick something for the team:

00:14 GrantWard [Allies] alright, anyone want anything?

and after no one responded, I picked Puck and then asked if it was okay for me to go mid:

01:13 GrantWard [Allies] you guys mind if I go mid?

So basically, ^General^ pulled the ultimate dick move, and that was the last straw for me.

Just the case the ban persists, my brother is still somewhat active on Lagabuse, and his current NickName is BlackKevlar. Stating it right away to avoid ban evading accusations.

6: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6173170

Offline Jedivh

• The Lich King
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Your pain shall be legendary.
  • Server Account: Jedivh
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban request - GrantWard
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 07:29 »
I'll unban you this time, please try to avoid repeating it.
Bow to your master!