Author Topic: unban / unlock c-hosen  (Read 778 times)

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban / unlock c-hosen
« on: December 12, 2018, 20:10 »
1.u/l c-hosen

2.lock

3.game ruining

4.im not that person who need to be locked

5. like i said i get to many times banned / posted and all was my fault / my acts are wrong but this time im 100% sure that im not that gay you are searching .. y we play in the same internet but im not doing multi acc / NOW IS c-hosen before was hell- and noone else im dealing with that consequences ..i dont want to fool you becouse im not in that mood about dota .. i just wanna to win nothing else .ALL HERE IN THIS PD KNOW THAT MY PURPOSE IS WIN AND ONLY WIN.... TY

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: unban / unlock c-hosen
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 20:38 »
Everyone is tired of your cafe. If most accounts from there are ruining games then perhaps its better to get rid of whole cafe? Sorry if you are the only good player in the nest of ruiners but i don't see any other option

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 20:47 »
B&U administration will solve this. Imo, I think you should inform the cafe's administrator. There were multiple locks on that cafe, is not the first time happening. Previous locks were given as warnings, it was only a few PCs for a short period of time. The difference now is that the lock is globally (the entire cafe, not just a few PCs). I'm not sure how this will develop but looks to me that the cafe will get permalocked eventually. It was me applying the lock. I checked each and every account currently used there. Found only 1 guy that doesnt deserve lock but he can play from home. Made a list with players from there and their accounts. Leavers, flamers, game ruiners, racists, ban evaders. Most of the hardest rule-breaking come from that cafe and I honestly dont know why was it tolerated when it can be solved with a few clicks.

EDIT: c-hosen !unlocked
Cafe is still locked but you can play on your account from another place. If B&U crew will find you breaking rules again lock will be applied.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 21:02 by Renovatio »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 21:08 »
So my acc is still lock , or

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 21:13 »
So my acc is still lock , or

Your account is unlocked but you cant play from net cafe.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 21:28 »
Im playing dota only from there , im not playing  from home ... if its my acc unlocked can you tell me what to do in that case , i wont spam anymore here

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 21:33 »
You can say thanks to your cafe mates for getting you locked, at least i don't see what else

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 22:23 »
The other internet caffe got to slow internet so when 10/15 users are online we cant play it so seems this one is only playable , i dont know what to do ... where to go to play .. if i play again there should i be locked again 🤔tell me the way getting no baned in that case ty

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 07:16 »
There is nothing you can do regarding this Lock.
Administration allowed you to continue playing , this Sanction is applyed on that Internet caffe IP range.
Your questions are answered , thread is locked, request Solved.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2018, 11:02 »
The lock will not be removed any time soon. The caffee will remain as such until the owner will contact me or Lexy and make amends for his clientele. Your account is unlocked, you just need to find another place to play from.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.