Author Topic: send reqvest  (Read 333 times)

Offline nikola12345

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
send reqvest
« on: November 29, 2018, 18:33 »
1: NickName?
Dinky_Toy
2: Who banned you?
Jimmy Wayne
3: Why did you get banned?
Family flame
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
Game before this flame we played together and he left the game before 5th minute.
Next game we go Rmk and he came again and i kicked him,than he started to flame me and my family cause he cant play with me but i didnt wanted to post ban request (im not pussy to post requests against others)
Btw why he hided chat when he flamed me and my family and didnt used /time command to hide it..
Im really sorry i never flame first and when i get provoked and flame back i get ban..
That is not ok for me,i play here every day and i really ignore flamers..
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
If you unban me i promise ill avoid that guy and hih flames and insultes..
6: Link of the ban request?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=186468.0

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: send reqvest
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 19:00 »
Ban Reduced from 8 days to 2 days due to High Activity.
Warns remain.