Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 504 times)

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: October 09, 2018, 15:02 »
1: Your NickName?
GrantWard
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
ulkucudelikanli

3: What rule did he/they break?
command abuse(votekick abuse)

4: When was the Rule Broken?
30:35   ulkucudelikanli   [Allies]   -kickafk 1
30:36      [All]   GrantWard has left the game voluntarily, GrantWard was autobanned.
30:36      [All]   Autoban is ON, if you leave you will get autobanned.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
He voted to kick me from game and i was one of better performers in team even i was not afk. He used some shit command to kick me from game i don't know if is bug or what but i played game,check game if You don't belive me and give me a justice. Because of that retard i got ban 7days and i will make unban request now but i want ban of 7 days for him now. I just want justice, thanks and cheers.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6151120

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 15:04 by North_Legionare »
Black Kevlar

Offline 811

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 16:21 »
Random help

Ok I watched replay this is ridicilious.If you watch replay from 26:44 until he is kicked ( at 30:35), he was never AFK.This is clearly some sort of map glitch.Map message says '' has been AFK for too long or detected as a feeder.'' He wasn't feeding either as you can see his score.

This type of -kickafk behavior must be punished.This is simply sabotaging a teammate by abusing faulty map detection or whatever it is you want to call it.

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 16:30 »
Exactly
Black Kevlar

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 04:45 »
rolf dude we talked about this subject zilllion times, search on forum before posting someone

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 10:40 »
Were you AFK during this game?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 12:48 »
No reply, Your request is Denied.